4: The Crown Prince

"Shut that phone down, Enzo.", Jungkook ordered his right-hand man who was standing by the doorway.

"Your Highness, please return back with me.", Enzo pleaded while holding Jungkook's mobile phone.

From one's eyes, they could see a man clad in a black suit who was sitting in a chair in front of the large window. The bustling city of Seoul stretched far and wide as the observer drank in the scenery. The man was going through a brown book. His concentration was solely fixated on it. He looked like he was absorbed in his own world. His angelic features contrasted with the room's dark interior, somehow bringing out his beauty even more. That was him. Jeon Jungkook. The crown prince of the last living royal family in Korea.

Jungkook lifted his gaze up from the book that he was reading. He put the book down on the desk.

"I'm not going back. Why are you so eager to send me to my own doom?", He said in frustration.

"Please, Your Highness. Queen Mother will be very angry. She is already waiting for you in your mansion.", Enzo begged.

"I know what she has to say again. Please tell her to return back, Enzo."

"Your Highness, I don't want to suffer from the wrath of Queen Mother. If you want her to return back, please tell her yourself.", He said.

Jungkook took a tired sigh. He took his phone and observed the caller ID. After some minutes, he put it down switching his phone off.

"I don't want to go back.", He repeated.

"Your Highness, you have already been hiding here for two days. Please return back with me. Otherwise, Queen Mother will be very angry at you."

Jungkook weighed the options in his mind. He had been hiding in the five-star hotel that he owned for two days now. To escape from his grandmother, ofcourse.

He will have to bear hell if he doesn't go back now.

"Fine. I give up. I will get ready to leave.", Jungkook said.

"Thank you, Your Highness. Queen Mother won't punish you if you return back.", Enzo said looking relieved.

"I just hope that she won't lecture me on that topic again.", Jungkook told and started packing his things to leave.

***

"Miss Kiara, the president said that you would meet the investor in this hotel.", Coral said from the front seat as the car stopped.

I observed the building in front of my sight. It was an expensive five-star hotel. "We have reached our destination. Let's go."

I wore my mask and sunglasses. Then, I took my bag and got off the car to meet the investor.

I was lost in my own thoughts as we walked inside the building. I was still concerned about the rehearsal dinner and wedding I had to attend next week. Jeez, attending the wedding of my own mother, what a stroke of luck.

"Yes, Your Majesty, He is coming back.", I heard a man as he passed by my side while speaking on his phone.

I stopped when my phone started ringing. I took it out of my bag to pick it up. It was a phone call from dad.

"Yes dad.", I said as I started walking towards the nearby elevator.

"Kiara, have you found the investor?", He said.