Potential Crossover

Hey everyone! I'm posting this on both of my stories "soul of the justice league" and "the avenger's soul" because I was wondering what you guys would think about me making a crossover story?! I was originally thinking in the back of my mind that I might want to make one story with both marvel and dc soulmates but decided to start off with two but was thinking that since I did end up making both characters very similar what I could do is make them parallel versions of themself just from like different earths in the multiverse and then either have it to where they just help each other out OR what I've been mulling over the last week or so, is the idea of having it to where there can only be ONE version of my main character in the entire multiverse and like all the other versions either died or were merged together (which is why the last two versions have so many soulmates) because when they died or merged they gained the soulmate(s) that were supposed to belong to a different doppelgänger. So I was thinking of having margining them into one character who then gains the other half of the soulmates so it's all one big cluster fuck basically 😂 BUT I can either then have it to where I continue both stories separately and just have her flit back and forth between earths and keep updating both stories just with each prospective story filed properly or just make a third story that would continue where both stories left off?

Please let me know what you think! I'll be taking everything into consideration and won't be having to make any major decisions yet until I finish up writing the rest of the plot for the first avenger movie and then add in filler and then figure out what I'd want to include in the dc universe before having a crossover - now the other alternative is I could still do a crossover but just keep the characters as themselves and just have it to where the groups are still seperate but occasionally help each other out - I just thought it would be so fun to be able to write interactions between jealous dc/avenger soulmates and then like how they start to get along etc and it'd be less complicated if they were all just with one person and or two versions of the same person

Hope I am explaining this somewhat decently?! If not feel free to ask any questions you might have