Thor

Lexi's POV

"Where is the Tesseract?" Thor was demanding to know as he raised his hammer into the air.

"I missed you too," Loki replied, laughing. Neither of them seemed to notice me.

"Do I look to be in a gaming mood?!"

"Oh, you should thank me. With the Bifrost gone how much dark energy did the Allfather have to muster to conjure you here? Your precious Earth."

I watched in silence as Thor dropped Mjölnir, causing the mountain to quake.

"I thought you dead," Thor said as he lifted his brother up.

"Did you mourn?" It wasn't hard to miss the sarcasm that filled Loki's voice.

"We all did. Our father..."

"Your father. He did tell you my true parentage, did he not?" Loki corrected. Wait, they aren't actually related?

"We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Thor asked, letting his brother go.

"I remember a shadow. Living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss. I was and should be king!"

"So you take the world I love as recompense for your imagined slights? No, the Earth is under my protection, Loki."

My head whipped back and forth between the two of them as they argued back and forth like teenagers. At one point, Thor lowered his hammer to the ground; releasing it from his hand as he tried to get Loki to see reason, and I saw my opportunity.

"Oi! Break it up you two! You're supposed to be gods - yet here you are squabbling like little children!" I shouted loudly as I darted forward and lifted Mjölnir into the air and swung it threateningly over to rest on my shoulder as I settled my free hand on my hip.

Both of them turned to stare at me in shock.

"You touched my hammer?!" Thor boomed out, surprised and confused. I looked over to see Loki grinning, and guessed that he was thinking Tonyish thoughts regarding the way Thor had chosen to phrase his words.

 I looked over to see Loki grinning, and guessed that he was thinking Tonyish thoughts regarding the way Thor had chosen to phrase his words

"Possessive much? So what if I did? It's just an obscenely large construction tool, not like it weighs much. Learn to share, Thor. Sharing is caring," I said as I switched hands and settled the hammer on my opposite shoulder; silently patting myself on the back for coming up with such a good rhyme. They should really start teaching kids that while they are young!

"You, it's...you're...you?!" Thor sputtered staring at me wide-eyed. For someone who claims to be a god, he doesn't seem very good with using his words...

"Well, yes, I am me, thanks for pointing that out Thor. That's a very insightful observation, really clears things up," I commented; ignoring Loki as he choked with laughter.