Shadows

AN - I will try to summarize wherever I can the scenes that I skip out for season 2 of agents of shield but honestly I want to cut it to just the scenes I liked/are important towards Daisy discovering she's Thalia so that I can start the crossover - haven't decided if I want her and her soulmates to get kidnapped BEFORE or AFTER the whole Temple/Alien City stuff (I was thinking it cld be maybe a mix? Since Whitehall is involved with that it wld make more sense then him popping up twice?) Tho at the same time I do like the idea of having him show up a few times before his glorious death - so definitely let me know ur thoughts on the matter! I'm planning to just turn the diviner/obelisks into tools that were created at one point by the Kree to discover who the Savior/Destroyer of the Universe (as I mention in my DC story is Thalia) is. That way I can keep Trip alive and avoid the whole inhuman/afterlife stuff since I planned to keep that out of the story and the temple is like an Ancient Greek temple or maybe it will still be a Kree Temple? Again let me know your thoughts :)

Daisy's POV

"How's the mood in there today?" asked May as I told her I had just got back from visiting the lab where Fitz was. I sighed forlornly. I missed having my friend. I was grateful he was still alive, but the oxygen deprivation he had suffered had caused severe brain damage. I found myself wishing for the hundredth time that I had the ability to heal other people and not just myself...not only would I be able to heal Fitz but it would help the whole team and the rest of the new Shield if he were able to get the cloaking shields to work on our transport again which he was struggling to do at the moment due to his new condition.

On top of that, I was still feeling major guilt over all the deaths that had occurred when Hydra had activated inside Shield. If I had just done more when I first learned Ward and Garret were Hydra none of this might have happened, Fitz would still be his normal self and we would have safely been able to take down the Hydra double agents...instead I had let myself get distracted by the events in New York and with starting my new music career which was what allowed Ward to somehow erase my memories temporarily- long enough for all this damage to occur. How could I have been so stupid...

"It's as good as can be expected," I told her with a frown.

"It's not your fault, Daisy," May comforted me, clearly able to tell what I was thinking. I had spent the last few weeks training with her every chance I got and I had to say I was glad that out of all the bad things going on at the moment, at the very least, my relationship with her was growing stronger. She patted me on the shoulder before leaving the room and I let out another sigh.

*****

"It's a little bit strange," Trip said as he joined me where I was laying down on a table with images scrolling under me and also on the wall as well. These were the symbols Garrett had been carving apparently during his stint to crazy town after taking the GH-325. "I mean they're exactly the same," Trip continued on. I rolled my eyes as I watched him chug his beer.
"You really think they were just twins? Come on," Trip argued, referring to Eric and Billy Koenig.

I moved to the edge of the table and sat there.

"I have heard all your theories, Trip," I said as I took the cranberry vodka he had brought for me. How sweet.

"And Koenig's always mentioning other brothers. Every day, another brother. If he brings up one more brother I don't know what I'm gonna do!" Trip exclaimed.

"Coulson said we can trust him," I said with a shrug, though a part of me was thinking about the doppelgänger version of myself that Lucifer and Loki had claimed to have met.