Say You Won't Let Go (Markiplier x Reader)

(small note: this part and the one's following are old stories from a book i deleted a while ago, but i decided to keep the stories somewhere, so here ya go :) all i changed are the spelling and grammar errors; this is the same terrible writing from when i was small and barely getting into fandoms skhfskjdk anywho, enjoy :,))

DUDEDUDEDUDEDUDEDUDEDUDE THIS ONE GOT MY FEELS GOOD!! I WAS TEARING UP THINKING ABOUT IT! it might not be the same for you BUT FOR ME IT WAS SO EMOTIONAL AND UGH!! Now, I wouldn't recommend that you read the story while listening to the song because I'm pretty sure the story is longer but if you want to and you're a really fast reader, go ahead! Merry crisis!

----------------

I met you in the dark; you lit me up

You made me feel as though I was enough

Mark's POV

I hadn't been the best person lately. I don't know what it was, but I just felt like I wanted to die, and everyone around me wasn't helping any. Nothing had happened; I just suddenly felt like this. Now, I was taking Tyler out to apologize for my recent behavior. "Tyler, I'm sorry. I know that I haven't been myself lately, and I've been a huge jerk. I apologize for that. I know it has probably been really annoying to put up with me. So, I say we buy some fro-yo, hang out, and get along like we used to-" I accidentally bumped into someone. She sighed and looked up at me. Our eyes locked, and she giggled a little. This caused me to smile. 'Woah, she's perfect. She's so beautiful.' At that moment, I knew she was my savior. She would pull me out of my funk, and she'd make me happier than I'd ever been; she'd be my guardian angel.

We danced the night away, we drank too much

I held your hair back when

You were throwing up

Your POV

I started to feel dizzy, then sick. "H-Hey, Mark?" He turned. "I-I don't feel so good." I immediately ran to the nearest restroom and started puking. Mark walked in and closed the door behind him. He pulled my hair back, and I was so glad he was there.

Then you smiled over your shoulder

For a minute, I was stone-cold sober

I pulled you closer to my chest

Your POV

I felt a little better and smiled at him. I was sure I was done puking and flushed the toilet. He pulled me to him, and I sighed, happy I had met him when I did. He was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

And you asked me to stay over

I said, I already told ya

I think that you should get some rest

Mark's POV

She was really tired. I could tell, even though I was a little drunk. "Mark? Would you want to stay over here for the night? Please?" I smiled and shook my head. "No, remember? Before you puked, I was telling you that you should probably get some rest. Trust me; you'll thank me later." I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room.

I knew I loved you then

But you'd never know

'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go

I know I needed you

But I never showed

But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old