You're Finally Here! Not Too Excited About That... (YouTube Rewind)

"Okay, can I have everyone's attention please? Hello? Guys? Shut up and listen to me!" Everyone in the room quieted and looked towards 2012 Psy. "Wait, why are you in charge? No one even likes you!" 2014 Pewds shouted. Psy looked at him, "I am here, in this chair, because I was the center of attention during the first real rewind. You would've been but you didn't get into the 2012 rewind, therefore, you were a later star that first showed up in the next year, What Does 2013 Say?. I am more relevant than you are in my time so please just put your headphones back on and shut up." Pewds sighed and did as told. "Now, let's take roll, I need to make sure everyone is here." He looked around and cleared his throat, "Rewind Youtube Style 2012?" He and his group cheered, "OKay, What Does 2013 Say??" They all grumbled 'here'. "Jeez, how does everyone think you guys are the best, not even cheerful. Turn Down for 2014?" They cheered, "Now Watch Me 2015?" They cheered, "The Ultimate 2016 Challenge?" They cheered louder than everyone else because they knew everyone hated them. "Alright shut up. Now, we are here because it has officially been five years of rewind. We are going to celebrate by watching the new rewind, The Shape Of 2017!" Everyone except 2013 cheered.

 We are going to celebrate by watching the new rewind, The Shape Of 2017!" Everyone except 2013 cheered

The video stopped and they all had a face like this

"So, uh, thoughts?" Everyone began booing and jeering

"What even was that?"
"2012 was way better than that."
"Why?!"
"How is this even possible?"
"What happened to Conan?!"
"Where is PewDiePie?! I am the most subscribed youtuber and I'm not even in the rewind?! I have to be in there somewhere. Where was I?!"
"What about the ending sequence?! Where did the rewind box go?!"
"Why Despacito? Why anything?!"
"I-If I c-can interj-ject, w-why aren't St-Steph and I n-noticeable? G-Game Theory is m-more popular t-than that."
"Why did Ethan and I sign on to this?! I'm Markiplier! I deserve to be seen and you couldn't even see me or him! Ugh, I swear, I am going to use all this electricity to blow up something right now!"
"If there were going to use memes, at least use them wisely, not throughout the entire video." 
"Wait, was SMOSH even in there?"
"What do you care, you don't love me anymore, Anthony." 
"Oh, Ian, I do! I swear I do!" 
"Ugh, 2014 SMOSH, get a room!"
"Why was I with Poppy? Couldn't you have put me with Liza?! Come on, I was on Youtube first. I wasn't a viner first, I deserve to be up in front! I'm Superwoman, DAMMIT!!!"

"Please, please, hold your applause! We know, it was awesome. Fidget spinners, despacito, Jake and Logan Paul, and memes, all create the perfect rewind." They all glare at the The Shape Of 2017 group.

"Mark, Ethan, Jack, Lily, why?" They all put on their solar eclipse YouTube rewind glasses, "Because memes!" Despacito began to play until, "No, no! Turn that off!" The music turned off and everyone in 2017 took off their glasses, looking at Pewds like children who got in trouble. "Look, we all know you went down hill. 2016 mixed with 2012 would be better than you guys. You have poor MatPat and Stephanie covered in makeup for 2 seconds so fans of them have to wait until the way end just to see if they are in there or not. No Conan, no story as to where the rewind button went, no anything. There was just memes and-and it was all over the place and it did not deserve to be like this. So I vote that we pretend this never happened and just rewatch Now Watch Me 2015 because you have to admit, that one was the best one." Everyone cheered and they locked 2017 out of the room. They then played 2015 and sang along with it.

I don't think a lot of people liked the rewind. Probably only about 8% of the viewers liked it. There were Youtubers no one recognized, no one liked them overusing the space meme and Idk. If you liked it, good for you. I'm glad you got to enjoy it. I remember when I saw 2016 I was like "Oh, man. I can't wait for 2017! I mean, this one wasn't as great as 2015 but 2017 will be good because I doubt there will be as many deaths as this year." But I was sorely mistaken. It was very disappointing. Also, sorry this is late, I was going to post it today during 4th pd but then lunch came and then I didn't get to use my computer the rest of the day so yeah. Hope you enjoyed it!

EDIT: Also I could've sworn I posted this yesterday, that's disappointing.