I'm Ready (Luke Hemmings)

requested by @brideofharrystyles !! hope you enjoy! :))

~~~~

Luke's POV

My wife, Kristen, seemed to be deep in thought as we watched movies together. I paused the movie, turning to her. "Kristen, what's wrong? What's on your mind?" She shook her head. "Nothing, I'm fine." "Kristen, we've been together for years. Don't you think I can tell when something's wrong?"

Kristen's POV

I sighed and looked up at Luke with a small smile. "I was just thinking about you and my exes. Before we started dating, I never felt like I deserved love. I didn't even really know what love was. They all treated me like I didn't matter, they lied, cheated, and hurt me. But you, you've made me feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world. You've been so patient and you actually care about me. I just want you to know that you're special to me."

Luke smiled warmly and gently held my hand in his own. "I know, you've never failed to remind me how lucky I am to be with you. I want you to feel loved, respected, and safe in this relationship." I blushed lightly and looked down. "Well, let me show you how much I love and trust you. Luke, I want to start a family with you. I want to show you how much you mean to me and I'm ready for this next adventure." Luke slightly teared up, his blue eyes shimmering beautifully.

Luke's POV

"Are you sure?" I whispered softly. Kristen nodded with a smile. I can't believe this, I wouldn't want to do this with anyone but the girl I love, the girl of my dreams.

~~~~

i really hope you enjoyed this! this was really new for me so it was interesting to write something different for once :) kinda refreshing actually! hope you enjoyed, buh bye!!