Miss You, Love You More (Brendon Urie x Reader)

(Sorry for this, I know, too many reader inserts, but I promise you, faithful reader in the next week, in either the SPN or TOP chapter, their will be a certain gay ship we all know and love (from that fandom of course) Now, ladies and gentleman/Gather round! Gather round!/Stay in your seat and grab some popcorn!/And of course/Haha, lest we not forget...ENJOY THE SHOW! Sorry, I love Nate and Jack, now on with the story)

Brendon's POV

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey there, I'm (Y/N)." I turned and saw a...how do I put this? An angel was talking to me. "Hi, I-I'm Brendon. I-I have a question. I'm dreaming, aren't I?" She chuckled, "And why would you be dreaming?" I gulped, 'Yeah, I'm definitely dreaming.' "Because I'm fresh out of high school in a local band that only 40 people know about and a really pretty girl, you, just came up to me." She shook her head, "No, you're not dreaming. And, I'm kinda flattered you think I'm a really pretty girl." She giggled, I smiled. I couldn't help it, her happiness is contagious. I looked back at my friends and they mouthed, 'Ask her out!' I looked back to her and took a deep breath. "Would you like to go out with me sometime?" She smiled warmly, "Sure." I sighed in relief and chuckled.

*END FLASHBACK*

"Brendon, dude, are you okay?" I looked up at Spencer and gave him a tight smile, "Yeah. I'm fine, let's just get on with this." He sighed, "Dude, you gotta let it go man. We thought you both were perfect for each other, and it sucks that you can't be together but you can't be sad about it for too long." I stood up immediately, "Don't. I can't let her go because I'm afraid that if I do, I'll forget everything about her. How can you just stand there and act as if she was never here?!" I shouted. I was on the brink of tears and only now realized the situation I was in. I was dangerously close to him and everyone had stopped what they were doing and now staring at us. I looked at the unwanted audience, "You know what, I'm done here. I don't want to be around any of you right now." I stormed out of there without another word.

*FLASHBACK*

"I love you so much."  She cuddled into me, "Hmm, I love you more." She mumbled sleepily, I smiled and buried my face into her hair. "I love you most." I kissed her head and slowly let sleep take over me. 

~~~~~~~~

I woke up with beads of sweat dripping down my forehead. I had a nightmare that (Y/N) was stolen from me. I look down and see her still into my side, I sighed. 'Wait, she feels really cold.' I stare at her for a while and I start slightly panicking. 'She's not breathing.' My eyes widen and I shake her little, nothing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Brendon? How's (Y/N) do-"

"Dallon! She-She's not breathing, she's cold, I-I shook her to wake her up but nothing's working!"

"oh, god..Okay, I'll call an ambulance, just try to see if her hearts still beating." 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Urie?"

"That's, uh, me."

"I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, your girlfriend, Ms. (Y/L/N), she has passed away. I'm so sorry."

"H-How?"

"I'm sorry, who are you again?"

"I'm their close friend, uh, Dallon Weekes."

"Okay, well, she had a brain aneurysm, killed her instantly. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss."

*END FLASHBACK*

"Wait, Brendon." Dallon chased after me. "Brendon, wait!" He finally caught up to me and put a hand on my shoulder. I quickly shook it off, "Brendon-" I turned around sharply and looked at him through my tear filled eyes, "What?! What "great" piece of advice do you guys have for me this time?! God, it seems like I'm the only one around here that actually cares about her! You all just walk about and joke around and continue on with life, but she can't, and you guys don't seem to care." 

He took cautious steps towards me, "Look, I know that it seems like none of us care. I was in your position too a couple of months ago. How do you think I felt? She was like the little sister I always wanted. I was just as upset as you are, but she wouldn't want us to ruin our own lives by being sad all the time, she would want us to be happy, and you know it." I sighed and looked down, "I just don't know if I can move on, it wouldn't feel right." I said just above a whisper, not fully trusting my voice yet.

He pulled me into a hug and I gratefully hugged back. "I know, buddy, I know. But you have to. It's hard, trust me, I know, but it's the best option, to just let go." I nodded and slowly let go of him. "Okay." 

*to the beat of victorious at the part when he says tonight we are victorious* Right now is the timey skip, cause the author's full of it, but this chapter's kinda lit, because this is the time skip*

I GUESS FOUR YEARS LATER OR SOMETHING...

"Sarah, I'm gonna go out for a little bit." She came out of the shower covered in a towel drying her hair, "Why? What's wrong?" I smiled and shook my head, "Nothing, just going out with Dallon." She nodded and came up to me, kissing me on the lips. "Okay, stay safe." 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, (Y/N), I, uh, brought a (F/F/D) (Favorite flavored dessert) because I know they were your favorite." I sat down next to her, "Do you know why I brought this? It's our anniversary today. I asked you out five years ago today. I was going to propose to you that day, you know. I knew it was probably really early but I loved you, you loved me, that was all I needed. I'm very happy now, I have a wife, her name's Sarah, you'd be best friends." I chuckled. 

A single tear rolled down my my cheek, "It should've been you, though. I should've had a song titled '(Y/N) Smiles' not 'Sarah Smiles', (Idk if that song was dedicated to Sarah but let's just say that it is for story plot) all this," I gestured to myself and my car, "It should've been for you and you only." I was now sobbing quietly. I turned to the gravestone and kissed it, "I miss you so much, I love you even more than that."