Markiplier's Sister

(this one'll be short and no story except fluff because im tired right now and i just want to get a chapter up.)

Your POV

"Mark, are you home yet? Tyler?" I called out to silence. "Ethan? Is anyone here? Hello?" I walked farther into the backyard. "Well, guess I'll- TYLER PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled as I felt Tyler pick me up from behind and throw me over his shoulder. I hit his back trying to force myself down to no avail. I looked around and saw where he was bringing me.

"Tyler, I swear, if you throw me in the pool, I will never, uh, trust you again."

"Really, that's it? I don't know (Y/N), I'm not very convinced." The little shit said. "Ugh, fine and I'll let you have my, let me repeat this, MY Doritos chips and full control of any TV I'm on for a whole week. Sounds pretty good right?" I said. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was thinking it over. He almost agreed, until, that jerk of a guy, my brother, Mark, came into the backyard. "Don't do it Tyler. Those chips are stale, she hates them anyways, and she never uses TV's. She only uses her phone or laptop."

"Goddammit, Mark! He was so close to saying yes! Ugh! Just- put me down! I really don't want to get wet right now, it's fall and it's really cold." I yelled.

Mark walked over and stood in back of Tyler, face to face with me, "Well, maybe you should have thought of that before you put bleach in my shampoo and yellow hair dye in my conditioner." He whispered.

"Well, technically, that's your fault for thinking your conditioner didn't look weird and I thought you liked you hair dyed. You seem to always love vibrant colors like blue, pink, red, even green. Oh wait, that's your boyfriend's color isn't it?" I said with a smirk. "Big mistake. Tyler throw her in, I'll get the towels. they look way better inside anyways." He said walking away.

"Wait, no, Tyler, don't do it. Look, I'm like a sister to you right? You can adopt me! Let's go get some coffee and this'll work out. Someplace warm. Yeah? Tyler? No, Tyler NO-"

I felt a rush of cold water, like freezing, and I quickly resurfaced. "I HATE YOU MARK!" I screamed. "Even if I said that we ran out of towels by accident when we planned on actually getting you a towel?" He said quietly in front of me. "I would kill you if-" I realized what he meant. I slowly got out and looked at him, "You mean to say, that you have no towels?" He nodded. I slowly mimicked the motion.

Then I started to chase him while screaming randomly until we collapsed into a fit of giggles.