Trust Me (Josh Dun x Reader)

Josh's POV

"Josh, please, just stop practicing for at least an hour. You'll do great at the show." I ignored her and kept drumming, practicing the same part over and over again so I could do it perfectly. She sighed, "When was the last time you ate?"

Look, don't get me wrong, I knew she meant well, and I know she cared a lot for me, that's why I fell in love with her, but I really needed to perfect this one part before the show tonight and she was kind of bothering me. "6:30 this morning." I stopped drumming and looked down at my hands, 'Here it comes.' I already knew she was going to lecture me about how I need to take of myself.

"Josh, I'm not going to lecture you this time. I know you're really dedicated to your music. But if you won't do it for yourself, do it for the fans. You know they care about you, right? They want you to be healthy and taken care of as much as themselves, maybe more, so just please, at least a little yogurt cup. Seriously, I was walking near the kids' food yesterday and I bought some Danimals yogurt. I just wanted some." She said, sitting down on my lap and putting her hands around my neck. I chuckled, "Fine. I promise I will. What did I ever do to deserve a girl like you?" I ask, looking into her eyes in amazement. "Everything." She replied, then slowly leaned in to kiss me.

*PIKS EMIT BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SASSINESS OF TYLER JOSEPH AND THE FABULOUSNESS OF BRENDON URIE*

Your POV

I was so nervous for Josh. He hadn't eaten as much as he should've been throughout the week and he was always practicing non stop. He had practiced five times right before the show started. "(Y/N), what's wrong?" I looked over to the hand on my shoulder which belonged to, who else of course, Tyler. "Uhh, Tyler, can I ask you something? And you have to be honest about it. I know he's your friend but be truthful as if he was a stranger. Is Josh doing good on the middle part of Tear In My Heart or no?" He furrowed his eyebrows, "He always nails that one, and I'm not saying that as a friend, I'm saying it from a professional perspective. Why? Do you think he messes it up?"

My eyes widened as I quickly shook my head, "God, no! I always love that part! It's Josh that's doubting it. He seems to think that he always screws it up so he has been killing himself all week practicing it, and everytime I try to pull him away, I get a compliment or an errand to run because he's smart enough to know that I'm gullible enough to go on any trip, without hesitation, and everytime, I find myself at the mall or at Target, realizing what he just did. I'm just worried about him."

Tyler pulled me into a tight hug, "He'll be fine. If anything goes wrong, well, that's why me and you are here." He said into my ear. We both pulled away, "Yeah, except you're also here for a concert. Now, go, you big goofball." He smiled at me and ran onstage. 'Dear god, I hope they'll be fine.' I squeezed my badge a little harder than intended.

Josh's POV

I felt a little light headed but I had stay playing, 'It's almost done. Almost over.' I told myself. I pushed to stay awake. Finally, the part I had been dreading, Tear In My Heart. I got through to beginning just fine, then came the middle, the only drumming I had been doing all week. 

Well, this doesn't feel so bad, it feels like sleep, 'Wait, I'm supposed to be drumming, not sleeping.'  I looked around, or as much as I could, and everything seemed to be in slow motion. (Y/N) was staring at me with worry, I think she was talking. Something along the lines of 'Stay awake, Josh.' Either that, or she was yelling at someone else to get some water. 'Either one, I'm  so grateful that she's here.' Was my last thought before I let the darkness engulf me.

Your POV

'Jeez, how long does it take to get a damn water bottle around here?' I thought, looking back down to see Josh passed out again. "Here, it's the last one." I looked over to see Tyler handing me a water bottle, "Thanks, Ty." I mumble. I poured some of the water into my hand and rub it over Josh's face.

"I-Is he gonna be okay?" Tyler asked. I nodded, "Yeah, it was just because of dehydration, hunger, and sleep deprivation. As soon as we get him food, water, and sleep, he should be fine." 

Josh's POV

I woke up, observing my surroundings, I was backstage in the green room (sorry, I'm a theatre geek, not a band nerd, idk what the backstage room at a concert is called but let's just stick with this, shall we?) and I saw (Y/N) pouring a smoothie into a cup. She turned around an gave me a warm smile. "I see you're finally awake." She said then gave me the shake. I took a small sip from it and put it down onto the table.

She sighed and looked me into the eyes, slightly worried. "Please don't do that again. I know you want to be perfect but, hey, that's just life, you screw up sometimes, doesn't mean you have to stop take care of yourself. I mean, we got lucky that this time, you had only been like that for a week, but when it goes longer, you'll have to go to the hospital and it'll all be really worse on us all." She explained, worrying herself even more with the possible scenario of that happening.

I slowly put my hand on her shoulder. "I'll be fine, I promise."

Yay, 1001 words! I have so many things planned, I might get a little low on ideas but that's why I have readers, to suggest what they want. And, remember, while I do have a certain schedule I must abide by because I'm an organization freak, I do accept requests for those storys. So, if you want to know what stories will be coming up, got to the chapter titled, UPDATE SCHEDULE, or something like that. You'll see it. And that's about all I got for now. See you later!!

Whos sassier?

Whos sassier?

In fabulousness - BRENDON

In attitude - TYLER, ma boi!

In straight up saltiness - TYLER

In adorable and uniqueness - JOSHY BOI!! my smol bean!!!