This Kinda Stuff Could Get You Expelliarmus From School (Phan HP AU)

AS A SLYTHERIN MYSELF, I HEREBY STATE THAT IF DAN WAS PLACED INTO SLYTHERIN AT HOGWARTS, HE WOULD PULL SO MANY PRANKS ON PHIL BEFORE REALIZING HE'S IN LOVE WITH HIM. IT'S JUST A FACT!

Phil's POV

PJ and I walked down the hall, "Well, have you ever tried to talk to him? Maybe he does this because he thinks it's a joke between the two of you." I sighed, "Maybe. But it's like he does it just because I'm the only person that won't try to get him back." We turned the corner and right as I did, I was knocked back into a bucket of water. No surprise, Dan was there with his wand, laughing with his best and only friend, Chris.

"Come on, Phil. We still have to get to class." I tried to lift myself up but fell back into the bucket. "Uh, I can't." PJ turned around and looked down at me, confused, "What?" I tried again, failing again. "I'm stuck." I tried once more, but this time, I sunk farther. I screamed as the cold water soaked through more of my clothes.

"Lester, what seems to be the problem now?" Professor Snape asked. I gulped, "Uh, I just got stuck here." He sighed and made the bucket disappear, causing me to fall to the ground with a wet stain on my bottom, great. "Get to class, now." PJ and I nodded and ran to our next class.

Dan's POV

"Hey Dan? As fun as it is pulling pranks with you, haven't you ever considered pranking someone other than Phil for once? It's just that it's not as fun when it's always the same person, you know?" I looked at Chris, who was sitting next to me in the garden. "So you don't want to pull pranks with me anymore?" I asked. "No, it's not that. I just want to do something more fun. Like pranking Snape or pulling a prank on Hagrid-" I shook my head, "Snape could punish us harshly and Hagrid is my friend. I'm not gonna prank him."

Chris rolled his eyes, "I'll see you tomorrow, Dan." He walked off, probably I sighed. I don't know why he was so serious about this, it was just pranks. Besides, who cares if I always pull pranks on Phil. If he wanted to know why I prank only Phil, I would've told him easily. 

It's because I like hi- wait. I don't like like him, he's just cool. He has nice blue eyes, and delicate pale skin, with the softest looking black hair I've ever see-'Okay, I like like him.' I thought. "But what do I do?" I whispered. I guarantee he most likely hates me and if he doesn't, like the little angel he is, he wouldn't want to go out with someone like me. I don't even know if he's gay. "Or what if he's dating PJ?" 

"Who am I dating? Last I checked, the guy I had a crush on was taken." I turned and saw PJ standing next to me. He sat down next to me and seemed to notice my confused face. "I saw you sitting here and you looked upset. Either something happened or you are just lonely, or both." I looked at the ground for a minute and decided he seemed trustworthy. 

"PJ, about Phil...is he, uh, gay?" I asked. He sighed, "Yes but he only likes one guy in this entire school." I felt disappointed, 'He already likes someone else. Get over it.' I thought to myself. "Who does he like?" I asked. He smiled at me softly, "You should ask him yourself. And please don't be a jerk this time, or any other time for that matter." He walked off towards the castle. I nodded despite my confusion as to why he didn't just tell me it was private or something. I shrugged it off and sighed. 

ENDING BC IM NOT CREATIVE ATM

If you want a part two go ahead and let me know but this is the best I can do. Btw, I am currently making gifts for my teachers and friends and I think I might steal them bc they are so good.