New Perspective (Platonic CALM) Pt. 1

I was scrolling through Instagram late at night and found this, it was too perfect to not use for the sides. Seriously though, have you guys ever written glee fanfiction? It's hard. It's too complicated, so I replaced it with this. You'll thank me later

Roman's POV

"Are you sure you'll be safe about your identity?" I rolled my eyes and nodded for the millionth time now. "Yes, I know, I'm there to observe, not exposure of our kind." My mother sighed, "Priestly, could you give me a moment with my son please?" I saw him nod through the mirror and walk out of the room, closing the door behind him. "Mother, if you're gonna go through the rules again, it'll be a waste of time. I've studied it-" "You've studied it everyday since you were five." She cut me off, "That's why I wanted to talk to you. Since you were a little tot, you've always been fascinated with Earth, a simple planet. They do not have our advancements and you liked that. I know you're excited to go on this trip and I know you know the dangers of ever revealing who you truly are to that world. You know all you need to know so that's why your father and I have made this decision. On Earth, you will still send us information but..." She sighed and looked at me with a smile, "...you can stay for however long you'd like. I trust you know how to stay safe and how to not stand out there." I gasped and hugged her tightly, "Thank you." She giggled, "You're welcome. Now, I believe you have a ship to aboard."

Patton's POV

I closed my bedroom door and sighed in relief. I had just helped over 100 people in the past few days and I was completely exhausted. "Pat, ya need to learn how to say no, buddy. Don't get me wrong, you're amazing and you help so many people. But helping everyone will just drain you out eventually. What's next? Helping our entire planet in their research of the planet Earth?" Mark snickered. I gasped, "What if I could?" He rolled his eyes, "Patton, I was kidding, ya dunce. You can't actually do that. They need people that are trained for it."

I sat down next to him on my bed, "But I can shapeshift into any being in existence, and I'm kind, I enjoy helping others, I know all about the galactic codes, federations, and laws. I'm the perfect person for that. Plus, you could help me! With your teleportation abilities, we could go all around, studying different cultures, saving people everywhere!" He looked at me like I just puked out a furball. "First of all, Patton, you can't go. You're parents won't let you and neither will the operators. Secondly, they have different struggles and cultures around their planet?" I nod, "Oh yeah. See? This is why I'm perfect! I'm one of the last ones here that actually knows about their behaviors and such."

My mother and father came through the door, "We agree!" I furrowed my eyebrows, "For what? Wait, were you eavesdropping again?" I asked, genuinely confused on how they knew what was happening. "Yes, sorry dear. But we will allow you to go. We know you have existential knowledge, infinite compassion, and a passion for meeting others. Plus, you can't be killed by anything on their planet and you can fight so, we see no problem." I look back to Mark with a smile then run down the hall to the lab. "Thanks, Ma and Pop! Bye, Mark! I'll miss you, see you later!"

Virgil's POV

"He's still our son, we have be a little considerate about how he views the matter." My mom whispered, thinking I couldn't hear her. "He's a useless waste of space and resources." I would usually want to cry every time I heard something like this, happens every day at dinner time. But today was different. I was angry. I was done with being treated like I don't matter. I got up and ran out the door.

"Virgil, get back here!" My dad ran after me and almost caught me but before he could, I dropped down, causing him to trip over me. Then I went over to him and kicked him where the sun don't shine. "Virgil! Get over here!" I heard my mom and ran in a random direction as fast as I could. I ran until I couldn't anymore and ended up in front of some sort of hut with a giant aircraft next to it. "Um, who are you?"