You're Playing With The Big Boys Now (Dark, Anti, and Ethan/Blank)

"M-Mark? Jack? Amy told me you guys started freaking out at the ice cream shop then drove back here without them. I don't know what happened with you guys, but I can help you. Just let me help fix you." Ethan closed the door after he entered the house. He walked farther in, now noticing the mess of papers and other objects thrown around, broken glass and ripped clothes strewn everywhere.

"What the-" He caught a glimpse of a familiar cane used as a prop on 'Who Killed Markiplier'. Ethan picked it up, "Why is this the only thing in here that's not destroyed?" Suddenly, everything around him began to turn black. A familiar high pitched laugh echoed along with a deep menacing one. "Who's there? Jack, Mark, this isn't funny, okay? Haha, you got me good, guys, time to come out now."

"Aw, you hear that, Anti? He thinks we're Mark and Sean." Another chuckle emitted from the glitch. "What a pathetic excuse for a host. Do you really think we are anywhere compared to those weaklings? We are much stronger, stronger than you can imagine."

The young boy was suddenly strapped to a pole of sorts (not that kinda pole ya nasty) and couldn't break free from the rope around his wrists. "Listen, we have no reason to kill you." Dark said into his left ear. "But we're going to anyway. Because you have something we want." Anti growled into his right ear. "So, try not to squirm much." Their laughter echoed throughout the open space.

okay so here's the skinny. it's been like 7 months since i last updated this book. not really any particular reason i just can't find anything i write worthy of posting, i feel like it's all trash so i posted this unfinished part that i started like two years ago bc it's my only part that seemed pretty much done (even though i know fine and well it's not)

imma try to post more, i am fully prepared, i have the time, i kinda have the motivation let's go :)