She Will Be Loved (Dan Howell x Reader)

(So this is based on a story I heard on the radio on December 26. This guy sent a letter to the local dj, and it said that he was a 21-year-old British guy that moved here not too long ago and that he had a best friend here. She's his best mate, and he feels he could go to her for anything, but lately, he's been feeling differently towards her, and he wants their relationship to go farther. I literally thought of Dan and Phil, so I decided to write a lil story about it! Also, I barely started watching them, so I don't know much; sorry if I get any details wrong.)

Dan's POV

I had been friends with (Y/N) for years. At first, we were never really close to each other, not at all. Until I met Phil and I found out that she knew him too, we all began to hang out more. That's when my feelings for her grew as well. Suddenly I loved everything about her. Her laugh, her smile, her hair, her personality, everything. The only problem with this is that she's with someone else. Anthony Padilla, her boyfriend since 2013, even though he treats her like crap. She acts like she's happy, but she's not. He goes out with other girls every week, he ignores her most of the time, and when he isn't ignoring her, he's just making fun of her and pointing out all the things she's most insecure about. I can't believe she won't leave him already, but there's not really anything I can do about it. I have to watch as she is in a toxic relationship.

"Hey, Danny, you okay? You kinda spaced out there." I looked up to see (Y/N) and Phil staring at me with concerned eyes, "I-I'm okay, (Y/N). So, how are you and Anthony? Is he still a jerk?" I said with venom in my words. She sighed and looked down, "Danny, you know that it's not his fault. He's just really stressed out a lot of the time, and he doesn't know what he's doing or saying; it's fine. If anything bad were happening, you know I would leave him." She said as she glanced between the both of us and the floor. Phil and I gave her a 'really?' look. She sighed and put her head in her hands.

"Look, (Y/N), we want to protect you and just keep you safe, but we can't make every decision for you. We can only tell you what we think you should do." Phil explained. She nods, "Yeah, I guess you're right. B-But I can't do this alone. Can one of you come with me? J-Just in case?" She asked nervously.

"Dan will do it. I'm not good with emotional support, but he is!" He said quickly. My eyes snapped to him. "What?! You're the one who-" He covered my mouth and smiled at (Y/N), "He'll be there."

Author: Are you ready to f***ing skip?! Time: Yeah, I'm a bad b***h you can't skip me! *author types words 'Time Skip' that scares Time* Aaagghhhh YOU BETTER STOP! STOP! B***H STOP!

"Look, Dan, you'll thank me for this. You always go on about how much time you want to spend with (Y/N); when I finally give you a chance, you almost chicken out. All you're doing is being there for (Y/N), and if anything happens, you protect her. Sounds easy enough, right?"

I think for a second, "Yeah, I suppose you're right."

"Of course I am. Now, I've gotta go. But you get in there and show that jerk who's boss."

I chuckle, "Alright then. Bye, Phil. I'll see you later." I hung up and looked to the window I knew all too well. Anthony's apartment was on the third floor, the only window with a crack in it from a night I'd rather not remember. I clenched my fist in anger at what he did.

"Thanks for being here." I heard a soft whisper next to me. I turned and saw (Y/N) still staring at the apartment. I soften my expression and unclench my fist, "O-Of course. Sh-Should we go in now o-or later?" I asked. "Now." I nodded and followed her up the steps.

When we reached the third floor, she knocked on his door. He opened the door and rolled his eyes when he saw me. "Come in." He grumbled. His hair was a mess, his voice was hoarse, and his eyes were bloodshot. 'What did (Y/N) ever see in him anyway? The only thing that they have in their relationship is good looks. Nothing else. He doesn't deserve her.'

"What do you want, Dan?" I huffed, "Not me, idiot. (Y/N)'s doing the talking, I'm just helping her." He chuckled, "Help her with what? Her intelligence? If so, then she needs tons of help with that."

"N-No, I don't. Anthony, th-this isn't a healthy relationship. Y-You're always with other girls, you constantly m-make fun of me, and y-you never talk to me like a p-person. Y-You just use me for your own sick jokes." She rushed out. He looked down and back up to her with tears in his eyes, "I'm sorry, (Y/N). I guess I've just been acting out because of my grandma's death, and I promise I'll start treating you better. I won't go out anymore, and I'll talk with you. I'll stop making mean joke; just don't leave me." He sobbed out. She exhaled, "Fine. Only if you promise, Anthony."

She was about to pull him into a hug until I pulled her back by her shoulder. "Don't fall for it, (Y/N). He's not really crying; he's just a really good actor. He's not going to change; he never has." She sighs and looks back to Anthony, who is now wiping his tears, his face expressionless. "Anthony, we're through. I don't care what you say. You treat me like garbage, and I was too blind to see that you don't deserve me."

time skip because im lazy and trying to get all these chapters up....

"Dan, there's something I've been meaning to tell for a while now. I've, uh, well, I've always liked you. Like had a crush on you. I was dating Anthony when I realized it, and I hated myself so much. That's why I stayed with him for so long; I thought I deserved everything he said and did. And I don't like that I did that to myself, and basically what I'm trying to do is confess-" Dan pulled her into a deep kiss. They pulled away after what felt like minutes and stared into each other's eyes. "I love you, Y/n." "I love you too, Danny Boy."

oof sorry it ended so horribly I want to fix it, but I'm tired and lazy and busy, so yeah! Anyways, I'm like 55% sure that my mom told me a while ago that I was going to the Dan and Phil tour, but I honestly don't even remember. It was at 75% two weeks ago, and it's slowly decreasing. idk welp it's not I have too much stress and disappointment in my life, just please keep adding on. thx dud

(a/n: wtf is this 🤠 biggest mistake on my part here was making dan straight lmaoo T-T)

2/15/18