I'll Be Home For Christmas (Crankgameplays x Reader)

I'll be home for Christmas

You can count on me

"Ethan, please be careful. There is a lot of snow, and I don't want you getting lost." "Pfft! What tells you I'll get lost?" "All the other times you've gotten lost." "Okay, you were there; you know that sign didn't say U-turn at first; it said exit." "Just be safe. Please?" He sighed, "Yes. And don't worry. I'm an hour away from your house. I'm just gonna drive, no detours. So you can count on me being there before 8:30." "Okay, I'll be waiting, Ethan."

Please have snow and mistletoe and presents under the tree

3rd POV

"H-Hey Mark." She stuttered, trying to mask her worry. "Woah, what's wrong, (Y/N)?" Tyler asked, "W-Well, Ethan said he'd be here before 8:30, and it's 8:20. I'm just getting worried like maybe he won't come at all or maybe he's stuck somewhere, and he can't call us or-" Amy put her arm around the worrying girl. "Don't worry, Ethan will be fine. If he is fine and just shows up late, Kathryn and I will make sure he never does it again, right?" Kathryn winks and smiles. "Now come on, let's have fun. I'm sure that small blue boy is on his way here."

Christmas eve will find me

Where the love light gleams

Ethan's POV

Oh man, it was already 8:21, and I was still 23 minutes away. Man, she's going to be freaking out and panicking when it's 8:30, and I'm not there. I felt so bad that I would be late, but I accidentally took a way that I thought was a shortcut, but it just made me go in circles. 'Hang in there, (Y/N). I'm almost there.'

I'll be home for Christmas

If only in my dreams

Mark's POV

It's 8:28. 'Dammit, Ethan, where are you?' (Y/N) was laughing a little, but I could tell she was slightly flipping out that it was almost 8:30 and still no sign of Ethan. I began to imagine what would happen if Ethan came home right now.

Ethan opened the door and shook off the snow from his coat. "Ethan!" (Y/N) jumped up and attacked him in hugs and kisses. He chuckled. "It's about damn time, Ethan! We were all starting to get worried. Especially, (Y/N)." He pulled off his layers till he was in his long-sleeved shirt and then sat down next to (Y/N).

"Mark!" I looked to Tyler. "It's your turn." I followed his finger to the board game I forgot that we were playing. "R-Right."

I'll be home for Christmas

Your POV

'Where are you, Eth?'

You can count on me

Amy's POV

'Ethan, please get here soon; it's 8:32.'

Please have snow and mistletoe and presents under the tree

Tyler's POV

'Come on, Ethan, please get down here.'

Christmas eve will find me

Ethan's POV

I was about 10 minutes away, 'Okay, (Y/N), don't worry, baby girl, I'm almost there.' I see two bright lights get closer and brighter to me. 'Probably just another car leaving this town.' I thought.

Where the love light gleams

3rd POV

They got closer, but they were right in front of Ethan. He tried to move out of the way, but the ice and snow on the road caused the other car to hit him. He swerved then hit a telephone pole. Half of his body was outside, bleeding through the windshield, while the other half was stuck inside.

I'll be home for Christmas

Driver's POV

"H-Hello? Yeah, I fell asleep while driving, and I hit this guy. Yeah, we're here at Glory road. They're coming? Oh, thank god. Okay."

If only in my dreams

Your POV

I got a phone call from Ethan, and everyone quieted down as I put it on speaker. "Hello?" "Hi, is this (Y/N) Nestor, Ethan Nestor's wife?" Someone who definitely wasn't Ethan asked. "Yes, and may I ask why you have his phone?" He cleared his throat, "I'm not sure how to tell you this, but, uh, Mrs. Nestor, your husband has died in a car crash. I'm sorry to be the one that has to say this to you, especially on Christmas Eve."

If only in my dreams

Mark's POV

"I'm not sure how to tell you this but, uh, Mrs. Nestor, your husband has died in a car crash. I'm sorry to be the one that has to say this to you, especially on Christmas Eve." (Y/N) fell to her knees crying. I grabbed the phone and quickly thanked the man. I hung up and looked at Amy and Kathryn slowly pulling (Y/N) up to put her in bed. I went over to Tyler, "I can't believe it; he's gone." I began to tear up, and so did Tyler. 

--------------

12/26/17