Boys (Youtubers x Reader)

I was busy thinkin' 'bout boys, boys, boys

Always busy dreamin' 'bout boys, boys, boys

Head is spinnin' thinkin' 'bout boys

Dan Howell

I sway my hips to the beat of a song and I flip a pancake. I feel arms snake around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder. I giggle, "Well hello there, Dan." He hums in response, "(Y/N), you're going to be the death of me if you keep being so damn cute." I smile and kiss his forehead.

I need that bad boy to do me right on a Friday

Ethan Nestor

"Everyone told me not to date you because they said you'd only break my heart on the first date." He smiles, not the usual smirk he normally wears, but a kind, caring smile. "Well, I'll never do that to you, (Y/N), you make me too happy." He pulls me closer and rests his arm on my shoulders.

And I need that good one to wake me up on a Sunday

Phil Lester

"(Y/N), you have to wake up now." I open my eyes a little, trying to adjust to the light, and smile as I see Phil standing above me. "G'morning, Philly." He chuckles, "Aw, does someone not want to wake up?" I shook my head in a child-like manner, "Fine, I'll let you sleep a little longer. Want me to bring your breakfast up here?" I nod, "Okay, I'll be back in ten minutes. Love you." I smile.

That one from work can come over on Monday night

Nate Sharp

"Oh, your shift is over too?" I look over to see Nate smiling at me, I blush and look down, "Y-Yeah." I pull my jacket on and turn off my computer. "Hey, do you want to hang out tonight and do whatever?" He asks, shrugging. I look up at him, shocked, then nod, "Y-Yeah. I-I mean, s-sure. I-I'd love to." He smiles widely and throws his own jacket over his shoulders, "Alright, let's go." He puts his arm over my shoulders and we both walk out together.

I want 'em all, I want 'em all

And when they finally leave me, I'm all alone but

I'm lookin' down and my friends are blowin' my phone up

Them twenty questions, they askin' me where I'm at

Didn't hit 'em back

I look down, my phone ringing nonstop. I sigh, 'Can you guys just shut up while I think for a second?' I question in my head.

I'm sorry that I missed your party

I wish I had a better excuse like

I had to trash the hotel lobby

But I was busy thinkin' 'bout boys, boys, boys

Always busy dreamin' 'bout boys, boys, boys

Head is spinnin' thinkin' 'bout boys

I put my phone down and think for a second. I can't tell them why I'm not texting them, it doesn't sound like a good excuse. Just fantasizing about these cute, kind, smart guys.

In every city I've got one with different ringtones

Flyin' from L.A. all the way to Puerto Rico

Mark Fischbach

I knock on the door and hear a faint 'come in'. I close the door behind me and turn around, seeing Mark tuning his guitar. "You said you needed me, Markimoo?" He smiled at the nickname, "Yeah, uh, sit down. I wrote something and I wanted you to hear it." I sat down in a chair and waited for him to start. He cleared his throat and began strumming his guitar. (insert a slow acoustic male version of Havana here). "That was beautiful, Mark."

Sean McLoughlin

I cleared my throat awkwardly, staring out into the fireworks. Jack had invited me to this fireworks event as his date and, to be honest, I was kind of bored. I always liked Jack, and when he asked me out, I was screaming, er, internally of course. But he hasn't talked to me at all. We just came here, sat down, and looked at everything other than each other. He put his hand down to lean on, but a chocolate wrapper got stuck and he tried to shake it off frantically. I giggled a little. He smiled and slowly peeled it off. "Th-That was gross." We both began to laugh and I felt a bit more comfortable. We started talking a little until it became silent again. He began to lean in. I gulped nervously and turned towards him. We kissed for what seemed like years.

My girls are callin' me askin' me where I'm at

Didn't hit 'em back

I'm sorry that I missed your party

I wish I had a better excuse

Like I can't even lie you got me

I was busy thinkin' 'bout boys, boys, boys

Always busy dreamin' 'bout boys, boys, boys

Head is spinnin' thinkin' 'bout boys

Don't be mad, don't be mad at me (No, no, no, no)

Darling, I can't stop it even if I wanted

Don't be mad, don't be mad at me (No, no, no, no)

Missed what you were sayin', I was miles away, yeah

Don't be mad, don't be mad

Not like I had a choice

I was busy thinkin' 'bout boys, boys, boys

I was busy dreamin' 'bout boys, boys, boys

I was busy thinkin' 'bout boys, boys, boys

Always busy dreamin' 'bout boys, boys, boys

Head is spinnin' thinkin' 'bout boys

--------------

Heyo! I tried to go through this entire story without any author's notes in between texts. Yay! Yes I know Jack's not Puerto Rican, I just needed another international youtuber. This one has to be the best story I've ever written. I'm very proud of this. I tried to make this as gender neutral as possible. Did I do good? Or did I goofoble up again? (I also based the Jack scene off Jerry and Beth's first date from Rick and Morty.)

(a/n: i changed this one a bit bc there was a certain problematic creator in the original version so i swapped him out for someone else sjdhfskj)

1/5/18