Why? (Brendon Urie x OC)

(Hey, Sam, thanks for the character, very helpful, thanks for being a real pal😑😶)

Brianna

About

Name: Brianna Winchester

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Brown

Height : 5'5"

Weight: 140 Lbs

Age: 27

PROMPT(yes I have resorted to these, sue me, I'm on a time limit and have no other choice)

She stared at her bloodstained hands as she backed away from him. "I'm sorry," Silent tears were running down her cheek. "I'm so sorry!"

15 minutes earlier...

"Brendon did you get the paint yet?" Brianna asked him. Brendon walked up behind her and kissed her on the cheek, causing her to smile. "Hmm, depends, do you need red or black?" He asked, "Red, because you decided red would be a good cover for your album and now we need to use a lot of red for your tour." He hissed through his teeth, "I only got black." She sighed, "That's fine, I'm sure I'll find something in the back."

She went to the back room and, sure enough, found a can of paint. It was a little old and worn out but she knew it'd be enough.

"Well, you're in luck, I found some." She announced to Brendon when she came back. Brianna put the can onto a table next to him. He turned around and accidentally tipped over the can of paint. She desperately tried to grab it but it fell and splattered to the floor before she could get a grip on it. 

"Crap, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was there, that was my fault. Again, I'm sorry." She chuckled, "No, it's fine." They both reached down to pick the can up. When he saw Brianna's hand next to his, he stood back up straight, only to have the back of his head hit her nose. 

Brianna fell onto her back and had her hands under her nostrils. "Oh god, I am so sorry, I don't know why I'm being such a klutz today. Um, oh right, take your hands away from your nose. I just need to check if your bleeding or not, okay?" He slowly pulled her up and removed her reluctant hands away from her nose. 

Unfortunately, there was so much blood coming from her nose, some was starting to get into her mouth. "Oh shit." One of the volunteers in the back fainted from seeing all the blood. Her face turned to one of worry as she began to hyperventilate. "W-What? A-Am I bleeding?" She looked down to her hands and began breathing harder.

She stared at her bloodstained hands as she backed away from him. "I'm sorry," Silent tears were running down her cheek. "I'm so sorry!" She was breathing faster and eventually tripped, which caused her to fall and faint.

Long story short, they were fine, she had a broken nose but it's no use crying over spilt paint 😆 that sucked I know. But it kinda sux when you sit next to a pun master in all four of your core classes. It's like he just sucks all the jokes and funniness out of me.