You Again? (Osric Chau x Reader) Pt.2

Yay, brand new chapter, on time, I had a great carnival, hate critics, but I did get something out of this, I had fun, I got food, and I really want to go to all haunted houses now, which is something I used to hate, but now I love them. Anyways, I don't want to be one of those people that constantly talk about something else so I'll stop with all the notes and what I'm doing. So, here is the part 2 to You Again but this does have a time skip from the first one. About two months so, yeah.

Osric's POV

It's been two months, only two months, and I just want all this commotion to be over already. I have constantly tried to show Johnny that (Y/N) isn't this nice, charitable, honest little angel. But all its gotten me is my high school self back. I need my glasses again, I got kicked somewhere(idk if this would be the 'balloons' or the throat) so hard that my voice is cracking again, and I had to cut my hair in the same hairstyle I had then. I look exactly like I did thirteen years ago. That's not the problem though. Sure, I look like my pre-pubescent self, yes puberty hit me when I was 18 or 19, but the issue is (Y/N).

See, over these past months, I have butt heads with her plenty of times, and then there are the times when we actually got along, and we laughed at each other's jokes. When this started and she started opening up to me, I've seen her differently than I ever have. Her smile is so beautiful, it makes me feel happy and safe instead of nervous and scared like it used to. Her laugh brightens everything I feel and see, instead of telling me I'm in big trouble. When she looked at me, I'd get butterflies in my stomach. 

It's stupid, I know, I'm falling for my bully. Unfortunately, today was one of the days she decided to be the way she was in high school. 

"What up, Ozzie? Oh man, is that acne I see? I have the perfect solution, you should just go hide at your house so no one will have to see your face." She said. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away as she smirked. "Come on, talk to me." She pulled me around and slapped me in the face. "Ow, what was that for?!" I yelled, my voice cracking a lot. She chuckled, "That."

I cleared my throat and stared at the ground, "Uh, Johnny?" I called. He ran up to us, "Yeah, Os?" I looked back up to him, "Can we have just a couple more minutes? We need to get some things sorted out." He looked skeptical, "Will it help you guys out?" I nodded vigorously, he sighed, "Okay then. Go ahead."

I dragged her outside and pushed her up against a trailer. "Well, well, well, looks like baby Ozzie grew a pair." I scoffed. "I've been waiting for this moment, for years. You don't know that pain I went through, because of you. I never knew why and that hurt more than the pain you ever physically caused me. Now, I get to figure it all out." She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Fine, I'll play along. What is it? Huh?"

I took in a deep breath, "Why did you do it? Why do you still do it? Why do you think that it's fine to just pick on someone like that? Cause all that pain, all that trouble, and everything else? I have dealt with your crap for years, so much of it. I never once said anything, the funny thing is I am an adult now, I'm stronger and taller than you, I'm bigger, faster, and smarter. So why am I still afraid of you? Please, tell me, I really want to know."

She gulped heavily and looked away, suddenly nervous. "Y-You want the truth?" I nodded and relaxed a little, realizing I was looming over her dangerously. "I-It w-was because...I...I-I knew you were better than me. I knew you were smarter, faster, stronger, everything. It just seemed like you weren't because you weren't in any sports and I had a whole group of guys with me all the time. I was jealous of you because you had an awesome family, you had a great childhood, your brother's so nice to you, you got good grades, everyone loved you, they had to, otherwise it didn't make sense." She looked up at me then back down to the ground.

'She looks so ashamed. I should hug her, tell her she means the world to me and that I forgive her. Wait, no that's a stupid idea, she'll instantly reject me and it's weird that I'm in love with my bully.'

"Look, I know you don't feel the same way but I have liked you got a while and it's only gotten stronger over these past two months." I stared at her in shock. I didn't know what else to do so I just reached out and kissed her with all my might, thankfully she kissed back.

After a while, I pulled back for some air and stared into her eyes, "How long have you been waiting to say that?" I asked her, she smiled shyly, "Honestly? Since High School." I chuckled. "Well I'm glad you said it now."

Hey, this is semi-on time, right? I'm at a marching band competition rn so I have until midnight to post these. I promise that before this competition is over (12am) I shall post the next part. Yes? Happy? Oh and for those of you who want a real actual book, that feels like you're reading a wattpad book instead of a real one and is about zombies vs unicorns, I recommend this book called Zombies vs Unicorns by Justine Larbalestier and Holly Black. It's a super funny teen book and really cool. So yeah enough ads, on with the stories!