Samtsirhc Ekil Tol A Kool Ot Gninnigeb S'ti (Brittany S. Pierce x Sis!Reader)

Christmas time is here! Yay! Now, I will give you a hint as to what the title says, Things sometimes make more sense the other way around. You should get it by the time this story ends. Hope you enjoy!

"Guys, I don't think we should do this anymore. Come on, Brittany is in high school, she shouldn't still believe in Santa. Santana, please, try to talk some sense into her." Santana rolled her eyes, "I don't see what the big deal is. If Britt wants to believe in a fat man that breaks into houses, I say we let her be." Artie looked at her, "Santana, Brittany needs to get over this kind if childishness. You always say you want what's best for her, this is the best you can do." Santana sighed, "Fine, for Britt."

-----------

"Britt, we need to talk." Brittany looked towards Santana. "Can you hold on real quick? (Y/N) was going to show me the piece of hair she got from Santa." Santana furrowed her eyebrows, "Who the hell is (Y/N)?" Brittany looked at her surprised, "Remember, my little sister?" A freshman girl moved out from behind Brittany. "H-Hi, I'm (Y/N) Pierce. I'm Brittany's little sister. Since I'm younger than her, I barely got here." Santana stared at her, "I can see the resemblance already." She mumbled, "What?" She looked at Brittany, "Nothing. But I have to talk with you about this Santa thing, Brittany. There are some people in this world that will try to hurt you because you still love the jolly fat guy. I don't want to see that happen to you, so can you not tell anyone you still believe in him?" She asked, "But Brittany doesn't care what everyone else thinks. Right, Brittany?" Brittany nodded, "Right, so, I thank you for being worried about me, Santana, but I can handle myself. If people want to not think he's real, that's fine by me, because I know there'll always be someone that does." Santana tried to think of someone but no names were coming to her, "Who?" Brittany smiled, "(Y/N)." She said and she pulled the youngest to her side. "Now, I have to go see that Santa hair somewhere where no else will see it or take it." (Y/N) gasped, "Ooh, that's smart. How about the restrooms?" Brittany smiled, "Perfect let's go." (Y/N) stopped her, "Wait, Brittany, do you remember that language we made up?" Brittany smiled, "Yes, uoy od?" (Y/N) nodded, "Esruoc fo. Uoy evol I, Ynattirb dna." Brittany smiled, "Oot uoy evol I. Samtsirhc yrrem!"

Btw, If you still haven't figured it out, it's just written backwards if there is more than one sentence a person says backwards, it's probably in the right order, just not the- you know what, you know what I mean. And if you don't too bad, so sad. I was writing a story right now based on Ethan's cover of I'll be home for Christmas and...dude. My eyes hurt from all the crying I did. It's not even done yet. Well, I mean, it's done, but I need to add more stuff, take out some more. But still, it's so depressing. When I first heard it, I was like aww, Ethan and Andrew! Then I was like, Ethan's voice sounds so depressing. Then, Now I am depressed thinking about it. So much that I am going to write a story just to make my feels worse. And now here I am. Anyways, thanks so much for reading! I am now at 200 something reads I know some people get millions or even just thousands but this is still a big deal to me because I never thought my stories would come to this much. Thank you so much! Stay cool, be chill, and if you liked this chapter hit that vote button, and I will see all of you, my little fries, in the next one. Have a nice, warm, weekend!