Why Did You Help Kill Markiplier? (Gen. Neutral Maid Reader WKM)

(Picture creds to puppyrelp. I know some people might think the maid with the short skirt and stuff is "female representation" or sexual harassment but do keep in mind that clothes do not assign gender. And in this universe, the character kinda chose this outfit, not that something should be suggested about the reader but when the maid was hired, Mark was heartbroken and pretty much alone so he didn't pay attention to any of the house workers. So this is set in the series we watched, but the maid is playing an important role with the viewer/reader so the detective and the seer are kinda more background here than what is canon. Enjoy plz!)

(Real quick, I just realized the viewer was in WKM and it would be weird for the reader to be both district attorney and the maid so just pretend the district attorney is someone else. I will give them a gender neutral name and the maid is gender neutral as well. The only reason I didn't change the thing up there is bc I'm lazy and I'm making you the maid bc, well, you'll see in the next chapter ;))

Jade's (District Attorney) POV

The butler guy left and something caught my eye. I saw a maid bending over to dust underneath a table, 'Ugh, Mark couldn't have gotten a more appropriate outfit for a maid?' I questioned in my head. I guess I was staring though because they turned around and smacked me in the face. "Really? You're in here not even two minutes and you're already disrespecting other people in their choice of clothing. Yes, before you ask, I chose this article of clothing. Now get on with yourself before I do something I vaguely regret and/or remember." They said. I pointed to something on their nose, it was white and all around their nostril. They wiped it and shushed me while pulling out a flask, probably filled with some alcohol.

----TIME SKIPS JIM, TIME SKIPS----

After I had that...awkward, to say in the least, encounter with the butler, I ran into the maid. "You're trying to figure out what happened with Mark aren't you?" They asked a bit mockingly. "Well, alright, I'll help you. But first we should know each other better. Or at least, you should know me better. For lack of better words, my name is Y/n. I've been working for that asshat for 10 goddamn years. I know, I look real young, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do."

Y/n look around before going back to me. "Anyways, I can help you out. I know you might not think you can trust me but you can. I can prove it. I'll tell you everything I know. The colonel and Mark went down to the wine cellar last night. I also saw someone carrying some things and dumping them out around 2 in the morning. I also know that the colonel and Mark had a...well, history together. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to call me." They said rather seductively.

----ARE YOU GETTING THIS, JIM? MORE TIME SKIPS. THIS IS FOR OUR MOTHER, JIM, BACK HOME----

"Wait, do you still think this was an accident? No. Mark and that maid planned all of this. Those sons of bitches are parading around without a second thought right now-"

"I know you must be confused but I promise it will all make sense soon."

blah blah blah "Celine? Damien? Where are you? You guys had me. You really had me" bc I don't want to cry again. Neck crack and here we are.

I stared at myself in the mirror. But I wasn't myself. It was like staring at Damien, his complexion significantly paler, grey even. As he cracked his neck a crack appeared in the mirror. The maid came up behind him. "It worked. Of course it did. Let's go. We've got more work to do, this is just the beginning." They had their hand rubbing softly on his shoulder. With dark smirks and a glance in my direction, they walked off, leaving me trapped. 'They warned me. They all did. The detective, the chef, the butler, the colonel, the groundskeeper. They all warned me and I didn't listen. Now I'm trapped here...'  "...forever." I spoke softly.

~~~~

HALLO THIS HURTS BC STUFF FOR MARK'S NEW WILFORD SKETCH HAS BEEN LEAKED AND NOW I JUST THINKING ABOUT HOW WHEN THAT COMES OUT I CAN CONTINUE THIS ONE INTO THAT!! AHHHHHB IFBOERVRE GU BI!