Welcome To The Fun (Magic Funhouse!)

"Since you're new here, you'll be taking care of all these shitheads' needs. Fair warning, they're all complete shit. You shouldn't complain unless you want to fight, get demeaning nicknames, or get fired. In which case, you should definitely, by all means, complain right now." Dave looked at me almost desperately. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Wait, wha-" He pushed passed me and began walking in the opposite direction. I followed after him, "Wait, Dave, what did you mean by-" 

"Oh thank fuck. You're the new bitch, right?" A guy with glasses asked. I looked at the direction Dave had gone in and looked back at this guy. "U-Uh, yes?" He rolled his eyes and pulled my shoulder, pushing me back in the direction I came from. "Okay, so you need to get to work earlier next time. We hate when you're late and you're this close to being fired." He shoved me into the studio area and went back to his desk. 

"Oh god, who the hell are you? You goddamn idiots better stop hiring people behind my back before I fire all of you!" A crazy looking man screamed. I've only been here ten minutes and I've been ignored, shoved, and insulted. He looked back at me and contorted his face, "The fuck are you staring at? Whatever, get the morning coffees. I like my coffee how I like my soul. Black with a pinch of sugar. Now get before we go on." He walked past me. "W-Wait, can you at least tell me your name?" I asked. He stopped and turned around. He groaned and rolled his eyes, "My name is Arlo. Now get me coffee, or you're fired!" He screamed once more before turning back around. I sighed and looked around, "This is gonna be a challenge." I whispered to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still on episode 5 of this show RIP But at least I finished ASOUE and I started The Umbrella Academy. IT IS REALLY GOOD! If you haven't seen it yet you need to watch it, it's on Netflix and probably one of the only good things Netflix has produced T R U S T M E See you guys later, hope you enjoyed. BYYYYYYEEEEEE