See What I See (Tyler Joseph x Jenna Black or Josh Dun)

(I know some people get uncomfortable with all the gay ships when they aren't real, and no they aren't homophobic just because they don't like that, I'm like that when people are dead serious when they bring up destiel or any Brendon Urie gay ship, I just don't think they are supposed to be together. Sorry for my opinion, you're also the same people who are telling me that it's your opinion, you can say it how you want, well I should too. Sorry, I get salty with certain people, but anywho, I know we can get uncomfortable, like septiplier or joshler, I ship them, if it's an AU, like highschool or something, but when you guys are saying it's real life, no, they are just really good friends and they get uncomfortable when you guys make them like each other, especially when girfriends are in the mix. But anyways, I'll make this a sort of neutral but gay type fanfic. Like I'll have it to where it seems like Jenna, for those who you who don't want Joshler, and then for those that do, I'll hint that it could be Josh too. So yeah, hope you enjoy!)

J's POV

I looked at Tyler as he laughed with Josh/Jenna (Whichever one, go ahead and pick) He was so perfect, his hair, his skin, his laugh, his voice, his talent, everything about him was so perfect and fantastic. But, I don't think I'm his type, even if I was I'm just not enough for him, he needs someone better, not me.

"Hey J, (I'm AJ Pinkerton from Random Encounters) what's on your mind?" I cleared my throat when I realized I had been staring at him, "Uh, nothing. Hey, what do you this about a giraffe and a chinchilla having a baby together?" He started cracking up, laughing, while Josh/Jenna stared at me like I was the biggest idiot they had ever seen.

"The giraffe would crush the chinchilla, before they even started, so it's not possible." He/She said rolling their eyes, I knew Tyler expected me to say something back, "Love is love, Josh/Jenna. If they want to reproduce, let them, who are you to say anything?" He/She scoffed and walked off, Tyler watched them walk away then looked at me, "That was the best thing I have heard in a long time, thanks for that." We both chuckled and he walked in the direction of him/her.

Time skip brought to you by BŁÛŘŘÝFÅČÊ ŚŤÅÝ ÅŁĪVÊ

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, J." I waved him goodbye and started packing up my stuff, "Hey, I know a little secret of yours." I turned around quickly and saw Josh/Jenna standing there, "I-I don't know w-what you're t-talking about." I stuttered. He/She chuckled, "Please, I know when you're lying, it's super obvious." I sighed and closed my eyes, "What do you want?" He/She walked closer to me, "Surprisingly, nothing. Look, I'll be straight with you, I don't like you, which has been apparent, but Tyler does. And I don't mean like a brother/sister, I mean he like likes you. I'm here to help you both out with that." He/She smiled proudly. 'Maybe I can trust her/him.' "Fine." I sighed. "Who said I was giving you a choice? I promise you guys'll be together, even if it's the last thing I do." He/She said.

Another pathetic time skip, I know this is late, by a week, I might not even get this week's chapters up, sorry, TOB comes first, especially when it's state finals

"Hey, where's J?" I gulped as I stood behind the door. 'Why is he looking for me? Forget it. You accidentally passed by his room door, you shouldn't be eavesdropping. But it's about me so I'm kind of entitled to know what's going on.' "Why?" Someone else asked, "I just need to tell her/him something, please, it's kind of important." The other person sighed, "Uh, fine, I'll call his/her walkie. Maybe he/she's in the bathroom and we are intruding on a personal moment." "Just call the stupid walkie so I know where he/she is." My eyes widened as I realised that I had my walkie. I'm really close to the door. My walkie is really loud because I was in the construction room. 'Oh no.'

I iz so sorry to rush this. I cannot update because I will be in San Antonio until Thursday and I do not have a phone or wifi and I will try to update but I probably can't so sorry, I'll just write the end.

He chuckled, "Yes! I did it! I'm amazing!" We looked at Josh/Jenna, "Oh, sorry, go ahead and continue to be cute, I won't other." He/She squealed and ran off. We both laughed and kissed passionately one more time.

YAY DONE FINALLY AFTER A WEEK AND A HALF OF THIS! Bandtober is really important so I have not kept much of a consistent schedule but I will as soon as I get back from TOB because that will be the end of marching band season and yeah. So, hope you enjoyed the idea of this, once again, so sorry.