Come Save Me (Losers Club x Female Reader)

Bill's POV

It all happened so fast. We all ran to Eds to help him out and protect him. We should've been protecting Y/n. Now she's gone. It took her and no one wanted to help me get her back. Well, not until Beverly went missing. Once we saved Stan, Rich and I heard her, she was calling out for us. "Guys, do you hear that?" Richie asked, "Bill! Rich! Guys, I'm over here!" We all looked at each other and ran to the sound. We stopped at the entrance of another tunnel. Y/n's shadowy figure was at the end, "Y/n, come here, we need to get Beverly and get out of here as soon as we can." Richie said, I knew what he was doing. He was making sure she wasn't a trick that It was pulling on us.

She walked closer to us and her face became more clear, it was injury-free. No scars, no damage, not even her hair or pants were wet. What was most off putting was that she was completely fine about this. She didn't looked phased. "Oh, thank fuck. Okay, let's go-" "Wait." I said, holding the group behind my back "What's wrong?" Y/n asked. "H-How do we know w-we can tr-trust you?" She chuckled, "What do you want from me, Billy? A written pledge that I'm 100% me?" I stepped forward and wacked her in the head as hard as I could with my flashlight.

"Bill, what'd you do that for?!" I held them all back, away from her. She got up and was acting like nothing happened, like there wasn't blood coming from her head. "What gave it away?" She asked with a menacing laugh. I narrowed my eyes. "One, Y/n never called me Billy. She knew that was what Georgie called me. Two, no part of you is wet, not even your shoes. And three, I know for a fact that Y/n is scared of abandonment, death, clowns, and germs. (Sorry if you're not. I'm just putting it in for plot sake...and bc I'm scared of those things) She would not, in any way, be as calm and collected as you in this place, she wouldn't even be able to make a joke. I'm. Not. Scared. Of. You. Where are Beverly and Y/n?!" I shouted, without stuttering once.

She looked deep into my eyes, her irises switching between blue and yellow, as if trying to decide which color to choose. "You want to see them?" Her voice was distorted. I nod, showing more confidence than I had. "You're too late." She laughed hysterically, blood pouring out of her mouth. Her laughs turned into It's laughter. It echoed throughout all the tunnels. I pointed my flashlight behind us, making sure nothing was there, then I pointed it back to her, only to find she had disappeared.

"Come on, we have to find them."

----WELCOME TO THE TIME SKIP CLUB, ASSHOLE *WHACK*----

We saved Beverly, defeated the clown, and now we were trying to find Y/n. "Guys, I uh, think you need to see this." We walked over to Richie, he was holding her bracelet. We all looked up and saw the missing kids all coming down, finally. "I'm sorry. We couldn't save you." I whispered.

~~~~

HALLO! Welp, I came up with this a long time ago *cough* during January after my birthday *cough*