Twitch-Crossed Lovers (Romeo x Juliet)

A fan favorite streamer duo: eggy_rich_kid/Romeo and heiress-in-paris/Juliet. Viewers loved their goofy stories about the struggles of growing up rich, times when their privilege didn't quite work out, and even the time they posed as gay people at a pride parade. Their goofy, happy-go-lucky attitudes attracted the attention of children under 12 all across the world.

But all good things must come to an end. 

Juliet's mom had recently gotten a job offer at the headquarters of her business, uprooting the teen's entire life. How would she and Romeo stream together now? They never learned how to use any editing for their streams, was that even possible?

Juliet pleaded to live with Romeo but, alas, his parents were the biggest supporters of Juliet's family - and her dog - moving away. No chance they'd watch after Juliet. 

Romeo cried into her shoulder, gripping her without a rest. "There must be something we can do."

"I already tried, they didn't care." She scoffed. "For rich people, they can't even afford to buy me my own penthouse out here."

"Then live with me and my parents!" He begged, pulling back to watch her reaction.

"My parents keep saying you're too old for me, they just don't understand!" She cried.

"It's only a three year difference," Romeo argued.

"They said a nineteen year old should be in college, not dating a sophomore." She pouted. 

"We'll meet again," He kissed her, "someday."

~~~~

this a JOKE

4/5/23