2.NEAR BY

For you to enjoy this story, you need to have a vivid imagination, and let the story sinks in.

Loyal Ak
---------------

The anonymous's point of view

I have seen her since the day she arrived. I have watched her, I know her more than she knows herself, she doesn't know that she is dangerous. Am watching her, the way she walks as if she owns the place, she had seen me today, now she knows that am nearby. I watched as she pack a bag, she is leaving, but am going with her she'll never know how nearby I am, and I know what I have to do.

Penny's point of view

I packed one of my black bag with necessities, am leaving, am going back to school. I know he is there, I know he is watching me, I can feel his eyes digging in my back, but I won't look. Grabbing my leather shoe and straight jeans pants with a black pullover, I grabbed my underwear and walks toward the bathroom. I know what am doing. I'm going to shower now and then I'll leave later in the afternoon.

AFTER SHOWERING 

I dress walk toward the bed, scared to lock my bedroom window, I leaved it open and lay down. Pulling my knees to my chest. I know I won't sleep but if that's what am going to do to let whoever he leaves then I'll do it, I'll pretend to sleep. I learned that everyone is afraid of the alpha then if he is the alpha why is he stalking me? why can't he just walks up and talk? He is the leader after all.

I feel as if am getting sleepy, it wouldn't hurt to sleep would it?But before I could answer my self, my eyes was close.

***

I turned around and suddenly sprang from the bed, backing to the wall, the hair on the back of my neck stood up. A tall shadow stood at the window with it's back turned to me. Night has come.

I see you are awake

The voice said in my head and something is streaming through my ears and I put my left index finger there, blood. My head pains and blood leaked form my ears as I fight to shut out the voice.

I see you are stronger than I think you are

And the shadow jump from window and rushing over I look down in panic, he as disappeared.

So he as come back in a man this time

I saw something white circled around the side of my bed and I rush to the light switch, lighting up the room. I stooped and there it was; sleeping powder. He have put me to sleep, but why? Goose bumps rose on my arms as fear ran through my body. I have to leave. I took a wipe from the dresser and wipe my ears, black blood?

I could have sworn I saw that somewhere, I walked over to a table where I keep books and I removed a specific one. This is, it as to be. I opened the book and ran my fingers along with the contents I found it: BLEEDING OF THE EARS.finding the page I start to read.

BLEEDING OF THE EARS STARTED WHEN A WEREWOLF FIGHT TO GAIN CONTROL OF ANOTHER ONE SENSE, THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN WHEN A ALPHA TRIED TO GET INSIDE OF HIS OR HER HEAD WHEN THE PERSON IS AWAKE.

"That's it," I said to my self slamming the book shut, he have drugged me to get information from my head. Pushing the book and the bag I closed it and hurriedly slammed the window shut.

He is nearby, I know It, I can feel him around me. He is outside somewhere but I have to leave. I rush down the stairs and slam the door leaving the dry leaves to rustle on the ground. Racing through the woods, I keep my ears alert, And my eyes are connected with the darkness. Adrenaline rushed in my limbs and I ran.