33.BETWEEN

Loyal Ak
----------------

Penny's point of view

Caught between family and friends can be a difficult situation.

"I'm going to need sheika, Kira, and Jacki," I said sitting on the desk. Jacki had a problem with them but when you think of yourself all you be is selfish.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Florence mumbled and I noticed she was wearing another pair of long skirts, although a long split shows her thigh. old habits die hard indeed

"You know damn well they don't get along," Charles said sighing. I couldn't blame him for looking stressed out, imagine having to go against your brothers and joining the bad side, although that was his point of view after all Drake was never bad to me.

But they need to understand that destiny is just what it is; Destiny. Destiny can be dooming and you can't run from it. Being the darkness was his, which has caused him to turn family against each other, kill others without mercy and finally have his friends that he have puppet, around him with gnashing teeth.

The ironic situation, pathetic even

But that's is why they need to forgive him and accept him because if they don't I don't think he'll even bathe himself or look at me. Hell, he'll just stay there rolled up on the sofa or if forced by strong will; disappear in the woods and show up himself for some supernatural killer to kill him.

"You all have to be in this with me then if I can't have the others. I want you and Florence there," I knew I was burdening them, but I couldn't help it. I wanted Drake like how a thirsty man wanted water. I needed the badass that I'm attracted to, the guy that I can't wait for him to hold me in his arm and feel that charge of sexy heated electrical energy.

"What about my brothers? Don't you think they have a choice in the matter?"

"Enough Charles, look. Roman is probably waiting for me to show up so he can beat me up. I don't care about Roman, I care about Drake. Get that in your head, it's either with me or them." I watched as his mouth fall apart and could have fallen on the floor if he didn't have teeth and jawline.

"Oh my god Penny, your humanity is still on right? we all knew that it went away when your mom died, but Penny you can't afford to lose it now."

"Ohkay. Am only agreeing to do this by force, I don't want you killing anybody for me, I'll change into wolf form."

"That's what am talking about. Oh by the way Florence I have no idea if it's on or off,"  and I walked out of there like I owned the place, leading them to the woods; where they shift. We were going to Lora's house.

With my emotions flying behind me, so was my dark loose hair. I heard bones cracking as they shifted behind me. They were coming. I pulled the black Pullover on my head and we shifted through the wall.

"It's been a while," Lora said rushing towards me with open arms, but when you are cold and serious, that's what you are Cold and serious. I turned away from her and stood in the middle of the room.

Roman and the others were there but Roman seemed as if he was ready to rip my head from the body.

"Am not here to smile around."

You can't tell them now Florence's voice burned in my thoughts and I shook my head, which sends her flying across the room and Charles growled madly at me. Talked about being in the den alone.

"Am here to bring the alpha home, the darkness who all want to kill but -" but I was interrupted by Charles. I turned around to see him glaring at me through his wolf eyes. I watched them shift.

"Don't let me hurt you, Charles, I like you," I muttered and I felt my eyes glow. I could feel fear radiating from my body, it was engulfing them. And just in time like wind, I was blinded by a vision.

"What just happen?" Florence asked holding to my arm.

"I am going to do it now, Drake is the Alpha," As soon as it escapes my mouth, Lora was on the floor in a second, holding her thudding heart. The others wore facial expressions of confirmation.

They all have assumed

"And the vision I just got is that he is coming here, but this time he is coming not as the Drake we thought we knew, he is coming as the monster himself. All darkness and it's all my fault, I've given him the key," The worst part is I didn't tell them the one thing I took away from the vision; the bond caused me to see things, and one of them is going to die.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I think am letting too much darkness out in this book, but then again another part of me is saying 'get on with it, that's what caught up means.'

What are your thoughts?
This is the darkest book I've ever written 😆

Who is going to die?