11. UNKOWN SECRETS

Am trying to make this as mysterious as possible, I apologize if it's a little confusing, but it will be relieved later on 😉.

Loyal Ak
--------------

Charles's point of view

I didn't know he would have caught up with me, he haunted me whenever he wants, he knows everything about me and now he knows my weakness. He had kidnapped Florence. I think he is the same person that is haunting Penny, but the dark lord never shows his face. Racing towards the woods, I need help. Shifting into my body I raced into my brother's home.

"Carlton?"I asked opening the door, it had been a while I haven't even stopped by to say hello.

"Long time don't see little brother," A vampire, one hundred twenty-two years old, a brother that I don't share a mother with. The other door opened. There were two men in the doorway, one tall and one short. Marlon is Carlton's nonidentical twin, the tall one, and had long straight hair that fell around his shoulders, white-blond, and skin moonlight pale.

Roman the short one, with eyes three colors of yellow and gold, as if many colors of autumn leaves. The prettiest eyes of the family and he is the other werewolf. Four brothers we stood there.

"What's up?" Roman asks raising his eyebrows.

"He is back, the dark lord. He was never gone, he was just giving me a fucking break," I sighed miserably sitting down on the doorstep.

"You can't be serious," Carlton said. The dark lord has ripped my family apart and he is back again and I don't have any idea why.

Penny's point of view

Drake suddenly released me from his arms and ran towards the house. His movements alight with panic. Opening the door he looked inside and came out holding his chest together.

"She is really gone," He groaned. " I can't even leave you here, not knowing if he'll be back," And his reaction was worth more than millions of dollars.

Is it possible for a friend to care so much?

Walking toward him, feeling a lot better." You are in denial, but I don't think Charles would have damaged himself so much to prank you Drake," I sat on the steps and watch his eyes fill with tears, turning my head away I got up and walked inside. Seeing someone gets emotional got me wondering.

Have anyone cried over me?

A note laid under a stone near the basement door, I tipped toed over to it and picked it up.

THIS IS DIFFERENT DEAR

My eyes popped and I went outside looking to see Drake, but he was sitting further from the house.

So Florence got kidnapped for different reasons, if she knew him why didn't she says so?

I fold the paper and ran upstairs to changed the jacket.

Drake's point of view

I couldn't stay there with her, not like that, I felt as if she was seeing through my soul. And am not ready for her to see certain things. How could I tell her Florence and I had a fling once? I've cared for Florence ever since the day I took her in my care, I've been her friend, I've grown her. One thing led to another but it wasn't just sex for me, I knew she liked Charles but I wanted her for myself. I didn't want to ruin the friendship so I kept my mouth closed.

Now I've added another heartache, p
Penny. Her eyes seemed to bore through me whenever she looked at me, I can feel a sexual tension around her. Am physically attracted to her meanwhile my heartbeats whenever Florence walked in. I'm surrounded by mixed emotions, I don't even know what I feel anymore, but am sure of one thing.

Am trapped in my mind, penny is the cause of that because things were normal before I knew about her. I know everything about her.

The anonymous's point of view

It's a good feeling, to see things going just the way you want them.

Just like puppets and am the master.

I've met her mother, she has no idea how much her mother has done for her and there is more to be done. Throwing back my head I laughed.

Penny's point of view

After changing the jacket, I put on a sexy knee-high black boot, a black ruffled skirt along a black cropped top. Styling my hair in a fluffy ponytail. I applied a bright red lipstick and add mascara to my eyelash.

Grabbing a bottle from my fridge, I walked outside and I caught drake looking at me with his mouth opened.

"You look great," He said walking up toward me, "Where is my jacket?"

"Thanks, it's upstairs. Am going to look for Florence," I said walking off.

"Can you do it alone?"

"Yes, plus you got your mother to deal with to find her I mean."

"You have forty-eight hours to find Florence,"A deep dark voice echoed around us, covering my ears I screamed as blood leaked from my ears.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!"

"Forty-eight hours," Closing my eyes I shut the voice out and I opened it to see Drake looking at me.

"How didn't it affect you?"He seems settled, looking around.

"It was recorded, its sound as if it's coming from underground."

The basement

Wiping the blood from my ears, I pulled the bottle and drink.

"Ahhhh!" I spit and choke, grasping my throat, the bottle fell from my hands, and my windpipe burned.

"What's wrong?" Drake asked holding my arms.

"Wolfsbane," A hoarse whisper came from my mouth. It was a new experience, I haven't tasted wolfsbane before.

" Someone put it in my drink," And tears ran down my cheeks, my tongue burned, And my teeth grew long.

Wait, is that another pair?

"You are changing."

"Why? Into what?"

"You'll have to ask Lora that Dear," And darkness took me over.
------------------------------------------------------------
My first short chapter, I apologized.