37.FREE

Loyal Ak
--------------

Leon's point of view

A WEEK AGO

Jessica and I were sitting in my bedroom. A new house I had bought from my savings, just a few blocks away from mom's place.

"Are you sure you don't have feelings for her?" Jessica asked, folding her hand in her lap. I pushed away a strand of her hair from her forehead. Dressed in a black silk night gown, touching her mid tigh.She looked so delicate sitting there.

"Wow Jessica, just wow. you've been around me for a almost a month now. Is that what you have to ask?"

"Yessss, I mean we make out but...even though I wanted to have sex with you I can't. You keep checking up on her every chance you get," She mumbled.

She was right. I visited penny more than I visited her.

"I'm sorry," I stretched out my arm to pull her closer to me but she moved out of my reach.

"If you have feelings for her I will hurt you so much, you'll regret meeting me."

"You are one vengeful bitch. Is that the nicest way possible to tell me that you still have feelings for me, and you don't know what to do about it ,because you are afraid it will drive you mad?"

I watched her narrow her eyes at me.

You have no idea how beautiful you look

I shifted over to her and back her to the wall. I could feel my heart racing and I knew it. I was still in love with her all these years.That's the hold she had on me.

"You know I still love you," She whispered, her voice shook and her Boe eyes filled with tears.

"Shh."

"Just be honest-" but I interrupted, knowing that am letting my guard down, hoping she isn't playing with me.

"I cared for her, I will always care for her," She cringed and her I heard her heart thud.

"But, I love you,I always loved you," I said holding her face between my palms.

"'I'm sorry for hurting you I didn't mean to, I was just trying to scare you."

"I know, it's okay," I crushed her head to my chest and I knew she could hear my beating heart.

Years we break a part, she was the one who broke up with me. She was looking for the Dark Lord and she claim she didn't want a boyfriend to distract her. She gathered as many witches as she could to torture me to stay away from her. I still didn't stop loving her.

PRESENTLY

I convinced her that night and I wondered if it will stay in her mind, because seeing Penny, I couldn't stop stareing.

She came running into my arms and I hugged her with everything in me.
Pulling apart I receive a big kiss on the forehead, on the two cheeks and I felt it connected. All the puzzle pieces.

The confuse feelings

I loved Penny like a sister, it started off as me wanting her down to the point where I cared for her afraid to loose her. To the point where I thought she was going to die.

If she did died it would have been my fault because mom and Jessica raised me back by taking away her hybrid ability. It was all dark magic.

A sister I never had

"Thank you Jesus," I said, I heard everyone laughed Florence was the loudest.

"How are you alive?" Feeling my face and I felt my whole word light up.

"You know you are like sister I never had, I couldn't just die and leave you."

"Everybody heard that?" She asked tears in her eyes and she hugged me again.

"I'm the reason why you are no longer a hybrid."

"I don't care."

"Are you sure?"

"I am sure. Oh my god Leon."

"Okay every body needs their hugs, am feeling a lot of jealousy right now."

She moves away from me reluctantly, pecking me on the cheek again, before she walked over into mom arm.

"Babe?"

"Yesssssss?" I turn around to see a gleaming face Jessica.

She peck me on the cheek and I felt my cheek lit on fire.

"You can't kiss me here in front of everyone," I groan, she laughed and throw her arms around my neck.

"Yes I can," and she press her lips on mine." Because am so happy, everyone is happy."

"Everyone except Drake."

Drake's point of view

When I got the stab;hours later I felt a part of me died, every horrible things the dark lord have done came back. All the memories, things that my body did, that I was unaware of. How can one live with all those things?

It begins with blood and fear, concreted from dark desires. The darkness died but leaves me with every thing, how can I look at Penny? See her face?

I covered my head with my palms and sat in a sofa, away from the dead bodies. Bodies that I've piled on each other in a bundle.

I ripped them apart, Limb , from Limb just because they came to visit me.Tried to force me out of the house. I couldn't look at them without hurting them. Don't they see that am bad news?They should stay far away from me -

"I'men the door Drake, or am kicking the door off, lets see how you are going to kill me."

Penny

I was out of my seat in a instant, glancing around, I stared at my fingernail, dried with blood. Innocents blood.

"Stay away from me Penny."

"Here we ago again, that part of you died and you are still an ass," I heard Leon shouted and a baseball was thrown through the window. Glass shattered and I covered my face.

With a beating heart, shaking nerve, and an embarrassment that feels as if it's swallowing me, I walked toward the door and open it.

There they stood , family. My eyes scan the crowd for her.

For Florence.Wondering if she hates me. I tired to look at Leon but couldn't, at least he forgives me but the thought doesn't sit well on my brain.

"You-"

I jump back in fright, Penny was next me.

"I don't think he is in his right mind guys, Drake?look at me," She touched my face and I knew she was going to do everything to fix me, because I was broken and I've lost myself, but one thing is sure, I didn't lost feelings for her.

The End

-------------------------------------------------------------

The end🙏

I'm thinking of making a short bonus chapter, when the book reached at least a thousands readers and votes.

I wouldn't know.

Guys just let me know if you want a bonus chapter. If not, please share your thoughts.