34.CROSS OVER

Am back.

Loyal Ak
---------------

Drake's point of view

"Stay away from me !" I screamed at myself in the mirror. I never thought I would scream again. I woke up to see myself standing in front of the mirror. I could feel the key in my hands but I couldn't see my hands or the key.

From head to toe was darkness like a smokey fog; I took shape.

I have no idea how I reached the mirror, I couldn't feel my feet. I choked on fear. I moved towards the mirror and looked at myself but then I realized something I wasn't moving.

"Stay away from me!"I screamed I wasn't in control of my body it's like am a spirit watching a nightmare come through, am a ghost watching someone use my body.

I screamed in my mind but it was useless I no longer have access to Penny.

Times like these when you need someone but they are not there it's just frustrating, when you need someone to lean on and as a man it's weakness. I strongly believe men are not supposed to lean on women or maybe because Penny being my weak fence is the reason why I suddenly need her.

I could feel my body moving and if only I could commit suicide to save those around me I would; because I can feel it in my bones that this thing that is controlling me, won't just sit and look in a mirror.

Destiny is what it is; a Destiny.

Penny's point of view

I felt my inside grow weak and I wondered what was happening. I could feel goosebumps all over my skin as if they were going to rip my skin apart. I grip my chest and leaned over.

Penny can you hear me? A voice inside my head asked but before I could reply I was overcome with darkness.

He is here

Charles's point of view

I quickly pull Florence to her feet and she shifted into her body even though I was angry at her. Makes me open my lazy mind and see that despite what destiny shoved on Penny she was forced to swallow is none of her fault. I knew they were surprised to see it was me, buts that's normal I wouldn't be the first to betray someone.

"She needs us guys," Was all I could say and Florence rushed over to Lora hugging Lora and rocking her like a baby. My heart cracked into a million pieces when I saw tears fall from Lora's eyes.

I may not know everything but I know enough to know that she lost her husband to this same type of madness.

"Everybody get moving!"Leon barked, his voice hoarse it's obvious how broken words can make one feel. Jessica's hand was back around his waist and it's been a while since any arm has been close to his skin. Too bad for me I got my brothers giving me mixed signals across the room; so no hugs or skin contact for me.

"Something is happening to her!" says Jessica, and they all went around her even the Roman who wanted to tear her apart.

"What the fuck is that?"Marlon asks as Carlton lifts her hair from her face.

"It's oil, dark magic," Jessica says and Lora screamed, fighting Florence, the building shook and trembled the more upset she got.

"My God, can somebody wakes her up? find all the solution before Lora burns us down," Florence said across the room and pieces of walls miss her face by an inch and my heart pained.

"Nooooooooo!"

"Charles!"I heard her scream my name but I...

Leon's point of view

I watched as the knife flew from the kitchen and bless my eyes Florence saw it just in time to scream but it was too late. I watched as it stick him in the neck and blood flew.

"No, no, no no," I mumbled as I rushed from my around Penny towards him. Everything seems to be in slow motion as I watched him slowly go down.

Charles's point of view

"Don't Leon," I gasped for air, I was too weak and helpless to pull the knife from my neck, which wasn't normal. Usually, I would have been quick I wouldn't be there bleeding out.

I felt my back hit the ground and the ground shook and spun. Leon has taken me down but just as he was about to remove the knife, I watched as a piece of the wall was torn down. Dust particles flew in all directions and the piece was large.

"Move the fucking thing!"Jessica screamed.

"Reverso!!!!"She screamed in vain. It didn't work. Her magic was useless.

"Leon!!!"I heard her cry, I saw her black shul fly in the middle of the dust and I heard grunts and screams."Leo-o-n!"

"Charles!"I heard Florence call out.

"Take her away from there!  Florence stay the fuck away from there!" I heard one of the men say, I have no idea who it was.

"Leon!!!!!!"Lora screamed, it was the loudest scream I've ever heard throughout my life and for a while, my ears grew deaf, but not before I felt blood soaking my shirt, not my blood and I heard a voice say-

"Tell Drake I forgive him," were his last words, and just like that, I realized the large wall as fallen and I was underneath it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Leon died😣
I was emotional writing this.

Please remember to vote 🙏