5.THE TRACE

Remember a vivid imagination. 👍

Loyal Ak
---------------

Drake's point of view

I don't know why I told her my real name she wasn't supposed to know it, at least not yet but she does. This is where I stayed when am not busy traveling; here, at the dorm on the top floor of the school.

"Seriously?" My brother Leon asks, it's just me and him, we don't get along well and there is another thing we definitely won't be getting along with. We look a lot alike same body, similar face but different eyes and different hair. He has chestnut hair and green eyes.

"Seriously what?"I ask annoyed, as I watch him fume in anger.

"You want everything I have ,you always does!"

"Listen to yourself, I saw her first, I want her first, and fuck you if you think you are going to have her!"I roared at him as my temper rise.

"I'm not afraid of you Drake, not this time, I want her and am going to have her," He said walking out.

"Her name is Penny, I'm way ahead of you !"I shouted to pissed him off. As I throw balls into a basket.

"Lets see who gets her first," He said popping his head around the door.

"I am not into the contest with you because I know what am doing," I said angrily gritting my teeth And my eyes glowed as my nails grew long.

***

Penny's point of view

Ten minutes earlier I slammed my locker shut and raced after him but He  was gone. I asked the principal to check the cameras telling him that am looking for a sick friend, and the man in the cloak was nowhere to be found nor the British girl. It's like they were never there. The camera didn't even showed who put the note in my locker.

Someone as wipe the camera or scared the principal

I sat in my Spanish class and I could barely understands anything. I kept staring out the window.

"Lady at the back?"

"Uhm, yes?"

"How do I say 'pay attention'?"

"Say it in English, not everyone understand spanish, we all don't have quick brains, am definitely not a computer," I said looking her dead in the eye smiling.

"You are a very blunt one, but that doesn't mean you should speak to me like that,am not your mother."

"The last I checked I don't have a  mom, so I don't know how to talk sweet to anyone and I really don't need you to teach me am fine."

"Have some respect!"She shouted clapping her hands down on the dusty desk, rising the dust in the classroom.

"Am being honest, what do you want me to do ? lie? say I have one when I don't? I don't know how to talk to people, so I talk to people how I can. Clapping your hands down won't bring her back from the dead wherever she is, your hands won't help anything, it will just affect people's asthma," I said, self centered.

"Get out!" I grabbed my spanish book and my pen and walked out.Walking along the corridor, looking around me.

"Hey,  Penny?" I turned around and looked into green eyes.

"You look really familiar, do I know you?"

"I guess you've met my brother Drake, he told me your name incase you are wondering."