20.SHATTERED

Loyal Ak
--------------

Penny's point of view

"Hello? Lora madam?" I snapped my head around as I heard the voice on the phone.

"Yes?"

"Jesus Christ, where is penny?"

Oh my god she knows, she wouldn't have called if she didn't

Lora walked over to me and gave me the phone.

"Yes, Florence," I said, holding my breath and squeezing my eyes.

"What have you done?"

"That's for you to stay out of."

"Does Lora know?"

I thought of lying come to my mind but when I realized I'm not that type of person. I wasn't this type of vicious and hateful person. I was way more the opposite; I was a sweet person.

"Oh my God," I gasped leaning down to the floor, moving my hair from my face.

"I don't what's happening to me Florence, I'm trying so hard to hold on but now and then I just don't care."

"You think that's an excuse? Drake is here trying so hard to be happy, he is head heels trying to make the skinny thing talk!"She shouted; pissed off.

"I didn't-am sorry, " I muttered my eyes flooded with tears.Why tell her you didn't mean to when there is no proof? I looked up at Lora's curious expression. It has been two days since I asked her to bring my mom back. Although she haven't, she has used a powerful source of magic to make the empty old building into a small room. She has tried to counsel me, I tried to make me understand but it just didn't work. Every word she said exited my two ears, now I looked at her, and all I could think of: what will be her reaction? would she treat me any different?

"I looked at the phone and I noticed Florence has hung up long ago.

"Are you okay?"

I sniffed and got up wiping my eyes.

" I did something wrong "

"It's not your fault, you are not yourself remember?" Reassureing me; she touched my back and rest a hand on my left shoulder, her warm heat entered through my clothes, and guilt sat heavily on my chest.

"I send drake a mother," I said in a rush.

"What?"

Drake's point of view

I watched as florence walked into my dorm room, slamming the door behind her, puffing her breath heavy like a cow, her cheeks red, she stormed across the room sitting or rather throwing her body on the sofa ,obviously upset about something.

"Are you okay?" Mom's voice said and I closed my eyes in annoyance. She has been trying to correspond just like a mother should but it has been too much, and I just can't get used to the feeling. The mother that I knew wouldn't be so over me like a watchful angel, but it has been more than a thousand years since I've seen her, I've forgotten how she looked, her voice everything except the feeling and the way she treated me. This wasn't it, she must have changed a lot.

I opened my eyes and I saw her sitting next to Florence. If a look could kill she would have died. I got up with a warning look on my face, I could taste tension on my tongue, tension engulfing us in the room, and then Florence struck out. She took her and sailed her across the room.

"What the fuck?!"I rushed toward them but I couldn't, I felt my inside squeezed and I choked on black oil. It spewed from my mouth and spilled on the carpet. I felt my intestines twist. I jerk like an earthquake.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" I screamed in terror but to no avail. I looked up and I saw Florence hit her across the chin, blood spilling from her mouth and, I thought she was going to back away, but she didn't. She grabbed at Florence's hair and sailed her across the room with one hand. My eyes widen I tried to see through the blur of my eyes.

Florence back hit the wall of the room and I heard her grunt, Florence never grunt.

Oh lord forgive me, no never mind, let me burn this is what happened when someone only call to you in time of need

Florence got up, and her sharp teeth drip water, as she opened her mouth. Her wolf eyes glowed.

"Florence!-h," But I choked again, reaching out weakly to her. She turned around and saw me leaning over, holding on to the edge of the sofa; and she rushed toward me holding me up.

"What happened?" Her eyes returned to normal and shock replaced her anger as she looked on the floor.

"I don't-" and I gasped as more blackness spewed from my mouth. I felt my inside grow fire.

"Mooooooooooooooooooooom!" I roared at the top of my lungs and oil leaked from my nosed, drip, drip, drip at a speed.

"Drake!" I looked up to see A tall lady appear in front of me, pushing Florence out of the way.

"Who-?"

"It's me Lora," Her angelic voice said and her cold palms touched my face. A flash of a vision entered my mind.

FLASHBACK

She put her palms on my cheeks, looking into my eyes at age ten, I stared into her blue ones. I always wanted blue eyes just to look like her.

"Mommy will never forget you, dear, doesn't matter how far I go I will always be near."

"Why do you have to go mommy?" A sad feeling of loneliness took over my little body.

"Because mommy has to protect you, remember daddy is no more Drake, I have to protect you and Leon."

"Did you tell Leon bye too?".

"Yes I did dear, I did," and she hugged me to her chest, pressed her lips on my forehead and when I opened my eyes she was gone.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

She is back now, although she was always nearby.

That was my reason for wearing blue contact lenses. She opened my eyes and muttered something and they fell from my eyes, at that same moment Penny walked into the room, a broken look on her face and tears streamed down her cheeks.

I looked up at Lora.

"Mom?" And I felt my eyes closed, feeling her cold hands on my face, Penny's broke facial expression in my mind.

Penny's point of view

"What happened?" A frightened Florence asked, she took hold of my hands and watched as Drake's eyes closed, her hand trembled.

"I killed someone," I whispered, I felt colder than ice and my body racked.

" I killed someone. I just killed someone, Florence, I just killed someone again. I've killed an innocent soul, and I've enjoyed it."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading, commenting, and voting, and share to if you enjoy reading it.

Penny just killed someone😲

Drake was wearing blue contact lenses to remind him of his mom. Aww!

What at your thoughts?😣