13.THE TIP OF THE İCEBERG

No matter what you face in life, you can look back and say 'it was for a purposed'.

Loyal Ak
---------------

Third person point of view

She is human. She ran as fast as she could but she knew he is going to catch her, she knew he is just giving her the power for mockery. He is showing her there is no escape, but she ran anyway. Sweat burst from her pores, her long updo blond ponytail was sticking to her forehead and the nape of her neck. Her family knew werewolves and vampires, but she never believed them, not until she saw one sucking the blood from someone's neck earlier.

There she was running for her life, each move she makes the more her life flashes before her eyes, and then suddenly he took his sprang and before the scream could leave her mouth, all she saw was his gloves hand then darkness.

Penny's point of view

I stretch and open my eyes, It has been a long night.

"...She was found along the roadside of the milky road at eight-thirty this morning, Her head separated from her body, it looks like a sacrifice, but the police have informed us that it was a bear. The family of Sara Doveman is currently in mourning for their loved one, they asked kindly not to be disturbed. We are currently looking into the matter and will report when we receive additional information," A woman's voice sounded from the hall, Wiping the sleep from my eyes I got up and walked toward the sound.

"I see you are awake," Drake said near my ears and I jumped back in surprise, turned around to see him dress in another pair of black clothes. We haven't spoken since that day and that was last week, Over the past week, it was lame and tiring at the same time, my life was set on a routine. I tried to figure out what I've gotten myself into. I still haven't figured it outstanding there looking at him.

"you wouldn't want to go out there looking like that, not that nothing is wrong with you, but you have visitors," He said then walking off. Looking down at myself in a black mesh-sleeveless nightgown, my nipples press firmly against the cloth and my hair fell around my shoulders.

Shoot, He must have seen my nipples again

I hurried inside and quickly, I changed my clothes. I pulled on black track pants and a blue pullover, without an undershirt or Bra.I raked my fingers through my hair, I then shook my head.

Much better

"Morning sunshine," I turned my head and my mouth opened.

"Florence?" She opened her arm and crushed me to her chest. I stood there in shock with my hands at my side. Looking around me I saw Leon, Charles, and new three men and Lora looking at me.

"What's going on? and who are these people?" Having so many people around me was a new feeling.

"They are family, this is Carlton, Marlon, and Roman. My brothers." Charles said waving his left hand at them each in turn.

"I can speak for myself little brother, that's a nice hair you've there, " Carlton says, and damn.

His accent

"Thank you," I smiled at him, releasing Florence I looked at her and touched her face, not that there would have been any visible bruise.

"When did you get back? can someone please say something?" Then I felt a full unexpected force push me hard against the wall.

Rushing up, flicked over and stood on my guard.

"That's for leaving me out in the open, a family doesn't do that, even though you aren't from the same parents you are still a part of us, " Florence said, her eyebrows scrunch together and her lips tighten. I knew it was so because she is angry.

"Don't go near her," Drake walked up to her and pulled her back.

"Why? She should be learn a lesson."

"You are having mood swings, you were locked up for too long. She is not your enemy.she is scared as we all are," He continued to speak.

"Am not scared, not anymore," Roman stepped forward and I have to say he is charming, he seemed like the quiet one, the one who doesn't speak unless spoken to.

"He took a ring that belongs to my mother and I want it back."

Lora finally turned off the tv since I was no longer hearing the lady's voice.

"Keep calm kids, you can't bite at each now. This is just the tip of the iceberg."

"Am sorry penny, since you are going to have to kiss the bastard whoever he is. That's going to be pretty hard imagine having sex with him and he has done so much damage," Florence said, releasing her wrist from Drake's hold. She empathize with the 'Have' and sat down on one of the sofas.

"We found her near milky road this morning near the dead body of that girl. We are not sure if it's a wolf or vampire, it can't be a hybrid, Penny is the only hybrid. The cops got to the body the same time we saw it,"Marlon spoke up for the first time.

I could see everyone was lost in their thoughts, they all got their problems. They all were depending on me.

Me, who barely understand me

Ever since my mysterious transformation, I couldn't bare to think about it, nor does anyone want to talk about it. My emotions moved like wind turbines and I can't explain any of them. I've betrayed the one and only person I've had close to a friend because of my selfishness.

I looked at Leon and he was the only very silent, he hadn't even looked at me, he just stood there playing with his fingernails, and every time he felt as if someone is watching him he guarded his face expressions.

Do he know something?

No,he doesn't ,he wouldn't just stand there.I assured myself. I turned and looked at the screen, it was playing again. Leon has turned it on, And just as he was about to turn it off again I stopped him.

"It's her, the girl, that blond bitch I saw at school."

"What?" Drake asked, they all stood behind me.

"It's a British lady."

"I know, I saw you remember? That mean her name isn't even Sara Doveman."

"I Guess we owed her family a visit." Roman said and he pushes his phone into his pocket.

--------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of the characters so far? And who is your favorite?

Please remember to vote.