28.PARTNERS

Loyal Ak
---------------

When you expect the best version from people, they give you the absolute opposite. When someone knows what they are doing wrong and you point it out, it's up to that person to decide if he or she wants to continue being just a flaw in your eyes, after all, old habits die hard. Once a repeater always a repeater, because I don't believe people changed, they just buried the flaw at a low surface; and if force, it takes just a few mentally or emotional shove for that flaw to resurface.

Just like that, she is gone

"Come on let's go before they find you. They probably find your clothing pieces already to sniff you out."

Oh my god

"Is it that bad?" I asked wrapping myself in his long black sleeve shirt. He stood before me shirtless, a long chain across his chest wearing blue-black jeans and white sneakers.

"Yep, but I think Florence is still your friend," My heart skipped a beat at that and we started walking.

"You think?"

"I've known Florence for a while and I don't think she's that horrible to chase you down "

If you only knew how horrible people can be you wouldn't be saying that I felt him pat me on the back

"She'll probably beat you when she sees you but she'll still be there."

"Hopefully," She still is my only shot at the best friendship; if she chooses to stay quiet when I tell her who the dark lord is. I've lied to save them; so what? should I have told them the truth and let them see how a dooming destiny can be? and then what? have they torn at each other? no, I've done the right thing. Let them chase me, later on, they'll see what a big sacrifice I've made.

Now am just holding on to weak strings, how the hell am I going to tell her that her savior is her alpha?

That's why they always bowed their head in fear whenever he shouts. He controls even his friend's emotions, drives fear into them so they could apologize to him, no doubt he feels like a king.

This is what it has come to Pain. The feeling of something like a sledgehammer slowly knocked into my heart.Forcing tears into my eyes. The feeling of longing and missing friends and family, when you only have one remaining and that one is the brother of your tormenting nightmare.

They say things and time changes, either for good or bad. I didn't knows that mine has to be the worst. Being forced together by love, I thought love comes and goes just like mom did. I didn't know mine was here to stay, I didn't even know I was going to have one so soon, through tears, betrayal all mixed with the bad things, it grows instead of fading, what a fate.

Has I walked with Leon through the woods, in silence I allow his presence to calm my thoughts. We watched our steps as we walked further away from the woods. We took a path that leads us to the middle of savage city.

Over the past years, this is where people died. Throats were ripped from bodies, hearts were torn from chests, and blood was turned into lakes. This is the city of no mercy. That was how the city got its name, lucky for the new generations, they mostly believed it was a normal lying story. Except for the agencies that are hunting down werewolves of course.

Standing in the middle of the road, I look at both sides; hovered with bushes, about ten feet starting the movements of busy cars.

Drake's point of view

"Where is Penny?!"Florence storms into the quarters slamming the door shut behind her.

"Do I look I own her these days? why everybody comes to me ?" Earlier it have been Roman, the bastard has tracked me down and followed me in the quarters asking for her; no he was demanding that I tell him where she is.

"You must know where she is," She insisted, flinging her hair over her shoulders. Usually, that movement would drive me wild, raced my thoughts, and let me imagine a lot of sex things, but not this time. It's just causal movement.

"I don't know and I don't care," I turned and let a breath, feeling as if I was holding it for months. She doesn't know, which means I still have time to escape. Even though they can't kill me, I have no enjoyment in feeling pain.

"What do you mean you don't care? don't even answer that we need to find her before Roman does, and then no doubt she'll fight him and kill him, we don't need that."

I released my arm from her and silently followed her outside.who would thought it would have come to this; chasing the woman that is slowly taking my heart from me with my one-time fling? I would have probably slapped myself.

Words couldn't explain how I felt when she figured it was me. I wanted her to know, I just couldn't bring myself to tell her what being the alpha of darkness did to me. It created a monster because I wasn't always this dark. It took over my body every chance I get and whenever I try to fight it, it consumes my soul.

Being the alpha isn't easy. It's like being a vampire;that controls you and lead you to blood only this is different. This darkness pushes you to harm good people,  control them for no good reason. It just pulls like a magnet. Big problem for me is that I know why.

When the last alpha died, history was transfered to me;when dad died.A dad I hardly remember.Why didn't it enter Leon's blood?lord forgive me.

"Snap out of it," I felt something hit me and I automatically touched the ring in my left ear. A ring that Roman mom gave to me, although I damn well know for sure they think the dark lord took it. It has been protecting me for a while now. Damn Florence.

"Damn you Florence...wait," I looked around and I saw that I was standing in the woods,near Penny's old house.

"Okay?we are here and we didn't teleport."

"We kind of,but you were gone way in your head," She muttered. "I can smell her,though its weak "

Penny's point of view

"That's a war right there, someone just died,we can't leave them like that." Those car movements wasn't just movements.

Something supernatural is going on, when will all the bad things stop?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I hope you all liked it so far.

Do you guys hate Drake?