23.FULL MOON HIT BACK

Loyal Ak
--------------

Leon's point of view

Someone once said that the more you expect from someone is the least you get. Well, that person wasn't gagged and tied to a chair when those words were spoken into existence.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed in pain as I felt a hot iron stained with wolfsbane bored into my chest. A couple of days ago; I have no idea how long, I was thrown under somewhere like a dark cellar or a basement. Thank god for my eyes in times like these, although I couldn't see the person that keeps torturing me.

I've tried relentlessly to lose myself but to no avail. I racked and jerked my hands that were tied behind me, but all I felt was pain. Someone has tied my hand with a barbed wire.

"Jessica!" I called out for the thousandth time. My throat burned from shouting, the sides of my mouth fried with wolfsbane, tears sprang from my eyes in anger, and my stomach growled from hunger.

A light struck on almost blinding my eyes, I looked up squinting and in the light, a woman's shadow descend, from a staircase. Like an angel of death; the shadow removed from her back and brandish a long pointed sword.

"Holy mother of god," I said muffled behind the gagged.

"You can go now dear, job well done, you can get your sister and go far away from here.Don't let me set eyes on you again."

Jessica

"Yes madam", A voice said, but I saw no one.

"Sooooooo?" And she walked over to a string and the room lit up a basement.

Angel of death indeed

She roughly grabbed the gag off my mouth almost pulling my skin along with it.

"If I hate you one more time."

"Oh love, I hate you first," she said smiling into my face, brandishing a sword near my shoulders. Enjoying herself.

"Kill me and get it on with."

"Oh Leon, you know I don't want you to die, not yet. first, am going to enjoy myself and you are going to give me what I want," She whispered seductively in my ears.

"What do you want?"

"You'll give me access to your brain."

"Over my dead body."

"After what am going to do to you'll have no choice but to be obliged," and quick as a flash the sword entered my left shoulder. I felt it slicing through my skin, burning my tissues, sending electricity into my brain. Blue and yellow lighting flashes in my inner eye.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed in terror as she removed it.

"I never thought I'd say this to a lady, but you are a bitch," I groaned spitting froth from my mouth.

"The same bitch you usually have sex with remember? it all started like this," and she was kissing me, angrily I rip apart the wire; breaking the seat in the process. I threw her across the room, and then I realized am extra strong.

Oh shit

"You know just  how I like them, quiet and bad," she got up wiping her lower lip.

"It's just the right moment you choose to get loose."

"It's the full moon."

"You got that right and you are stronger than us all, poor Leon, not everyone is strong enough to fight me, your pretty little hybrid is too busy to save you isn't she?"