32.ACCEPTING

Loyal Ak
--------------

Penny's point of view

ONE MONTH LATER

Over the past month, I've gotten used to him, I've accepted him; scars ugliness, and everything. I knew it have been hard for him. I could tell he wanted to do something evil because after sitting with him and letting him explain everything to me, I knew when the evil struck. He has been vomiting black oil for one-week straight.

He avoided me, refusing to talk about it. He ordered me to lock the door and keep the key. At first, I was scared he was going to jump through the wall. Then I learned from him that he wouldn't dare damage this place anymore than it was already damaged; because the place belonged to his parents, it was his childhood home.

I realized that he isn't the fault, all of this darkness that he is trying to fight is slowly killing him. I watched him sit on a sofa and fold his head in his lap. I was about to walk over to him but he shift across the room and I knew that he wants me nowhere near him and that hurt.

"You have to let me help you," I said behind him, folding my arms around his waist and I could feel the tension coming off him.

"You can't do anything to help me. I have to help myself by hurting someone and I can't do that anymore I'll be allowing him to win."

"The dark side," My god, talk about men getting weak. It isn't a good look

"That dark side is you, it is who you are. You except him,y-" But he roughly push me away from him and turned around. On his face was the look of death, everywhere in his eyes dark as a night.

"This is what it's doing to me. Are you telling me that am this wicked to myself?!!" His anger was what I needed, and just at the right moment, my eyes changed.

"You once told me that I must accept myself and I did. I returned to the me that I knew, I started helping people again over the past months when you are here sleeping. Even though I missed Florence and I was usually scared as fuck, am no longer scared Drake, you thought me that."

"You don't understand."

"No, shh I understand perfectly well, you are the one that is a misunderstanding. You are not excepting yourself for who you are. It may not be all of you but a piece of you. What do you think walking around with black eyes are going to do to me? Do you think am going to be afraid of you? Am not afraid of anything Drake not anymore, things should be afraid of me not me of them," and I walked off, dressed in my usual black pullover and pants that I bought at a store a couple of weeks back. I knew what I have to do.

I went for the one thing I know that would probably make him want to commit suicide when he is done. I went for the keys.

"There you go, the keys to your freedom. You should be able to keep yourself in, not by force. This isn't a prison house am not your bodyguard. As a matter of fact, am going," I watched as his eyes slowly return to normal black, and I sighed.

"You can't be serious Penny."

"Oh you are so wrong am serious, am going back to Lora, you should decide if you want to stay away hiding from people who cared about you."

"They do-"

"Enough! If they didn't care they would be knocking down your fucking door ready to kill you over and over again and you'll be reborn like a fucking phoenix!"

"Am demigod there is the difference," now he was flipping my switch.

"You are a wolf, an alpha. An alpha doesn't hide, it stays with his family! You leave those poor babies in the quarters running around probably jumping off the rooftop at night. You might be a demigod, but you are not one hundred percent one. You are mixed with everything, witch blood, alpha the darkest one in history, and you are sitting on your ass instead of fixing it!"I could feel my eyes glowing in my head and I tried to stay calm, but not before I knocked him across his head. Knocking him out, and out of panic, I listen to his heartbeat to see if it was still there and it was.

I knew what had gotten into me; it was a dream. The night before I dreamt that a medusa was trying to kiss my lips. And when I turn around I felt my head hit into the snakes on hers; that sent shivers down my spine. She was tall and the snake was powerful and she kept coming at me just to see my lips.

After jumping from the dream, I woke up sweating on the floor, I sleepwalked and Drake was folded up on the same sofa sleeping. I was sacred and I walked back to bed, this time lying beside him, and I was shoved back into the dream. This time I won, by hitting the medusa across her head with a stick and watching the snakes fly.

I haven't told Drake about the dream I just couldn't because I knew he needed my help and for me to help him I have to be angry.

Angry enough to say things that could hurt him, so that he can look into his inner self. I walked over to where the key was and put it in his hand. I slowly removed the ring from his ears and it took it's full form in my palms.

I watched it grow and grow to its normal size.

Charles's point of view

"That can't be true," Florence and I sat in the quarters and I listen to her rant about a voice in her head.

"I'm telling you, why the hell won't you believe me? I'm saying Penny tried to reach out to me."

"That can't be true because she is too far away," I got up and walked over to a little boy hunched in the corner.

"Well think again," and I freeze as I bend to take the boy from the floor. I knew  who it was and I whistled signaling all of them to clear the area. I turned around to stare at her, Florence rushed toward her and hugged her before shyly stepping back. Florence is never shy.

"Is it true? what you told me?"

"I wish it never was," and she sat on a stool and put down a ring on the table.

"Please tell me you are lying," I Said walking up to her. Florence hasn't told me but I have an idea am just not sure if the others will accept it because am sure if I see him am going to kill him myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Please remember to vote guys🙏