22.UNCERTAIN

Loyal Ak
---------------

Penny's point of view

Now you see why I disagree with planning. Earlier I've silently sat on the edge of his bed but I didn't utter a word and neither did he. He just sat there next to me awkwardly holding my hands, and I felt strange in my skin.

"You don't have to do this don't," His uncertain voice said.

Which guy would want to put down his life when sex can save it?

"Listen to me I know it doesn't feel right-" but I interrupt him.

"Please be quiet," I didn't need him to confirm what I was feeling, I arch my back and set my bag aside his eyes follow my actions and I tried not to run for the door.

"You've has been quiet for an hour Penny, it's time you say something, something useful."

"You want to know why I was quiet? because I couldn't even think, you think it's every day I get to have sex with someone?"

"Sorry, you are beautiful and all I don't see why not," I released my hand from his and put them between my legs. Folding my shaky fingers together.

God, he is attractive

"Would this be your first time?".

Holy God, why does his voice have to be so deep in my ears?

He stretch his hand, hold my cheek, and turned my face around. My eyes fall on his broad tight chest, he doesn't have any other tattoos so why the other one? That breathing fire Dragon on his neck

Maybe because he likes his chest just the way it is, who wouldn't?

My eyes roamed over his dark hair and then land in his eyes. Eyes that I felt myself Drowning in. I have no idea what happened if I bend low or he pulled me down but I felt my lips on him, and then all I hear was heartbeats. my heartbeat, filled my ears so that I loud that I couldn't hear his.

"I won't force you to do this."

"It won't be my first time and you are not forcing me," My shaky hands reached out to his and removed it from my cheek. Rising I turned my back to him and I started to remove the dress but the zipper got stuck.

Why didn't it stuck when I was putting it on ?

"Penny, listen to me and make your decision wisely. I've lived a long while you haven't; are you sure you want to have sex with an old guy who might ruin your point of view on men?"

"That's so nice of you to say, but it's just sex Drake to bring my mom back we both will be using each other."

"That's what am saying, it won't be just sex for me, don't you get it? and even if it's just sex for you can't seriously see sex just as a goal to...you won't enjoy it."

"Well, you are going to make me enjoy it, just like you did Florence," I angrily rip the dress apart and stood before him, my nipples pushing out. I swing my hair over my shoulders and removed the stockings and heels along with my underwear.

He sighed and turned his head away.

"You have seen me without clothes before."

"That was different, this isn't a card pack game where you draw cards Penny, this is your fucking sex life. "

Why does he have to be right? I sat on the bed and pulled my legs up hiding my breast. Tears sprang to my eyes, I thought I could be bold and get it over with but I couldn't.

Being scared do things to people

"It's okay."

"I can't do it."