12.INSIDER

I've been busy.

Loyal Ak
---------------

Leon's point of view

He made me do it; pretend to be him, and it's not the first time. I didn't want to do it, but it was like he was in control of my tongue, I couldn't say no. I removed the fake arm and cloak and threw it on the couch. Everyone around me is in danger because of him, now he made me do something I regret, he made me kidnapped Florence. He manipulates me and controls most of my life but I can't stop him, not alone he is too powerful. He is the alpha, we all fear him, only his mate can conquer him, and obviously am not his fucking mate. Am betraying my people just to please him and he haven't even shown his face.

Penny's point of view

I opened my eyes, they pained and water drained from them. Slowly turning my head, I saw Drake sitting about six feet from me, with his head in his palms. Looking around me I didn't recognized my surroundings, not until I saw a black jacket across a chair.

Am in his room

"You are awake," He said beside my head, turning around to face him I tried to get up but my head pained it pounded, like drums on a battlefield.

" Try and relax and please don't question me, no offense but I can't deal with an addition of your problems, I have my own. I will help you whenever I can, this time I won't, you'll have to talk to Lora about your, ridiculous, confusing reactions and transformed, because I don't understand it."

The more he said her name my blood boiled, he knows her and she talked to him as if he is just another stranger or business partner, meanwhile burning inside with motherly longing. Now he has the guts to be so harsh as if I begged him to took care of me.

She knows what's happening to me and she avoids me as if am the plague

I thought as my mind went back to Lora.

"Is she from the hospital?"

"Yes, she is back and well."

"Okay then, whatever you say, you can go I can take of myself, " He opened his mouth to speak but I stop him.
" I mean it," And I got up despite my burning head and suddenly high temperature, filled with confusing emotions, question bore through my brain, but on remembering he refused to answer questions I kept my mouth closed.

Have you ever been around a person that makes you so comfortable and the next moment their actions, make you wonder if it would be worth it to throw the first physical punch? Well, that's what happened next, he watched me struggle with a grim look on his captivating face.

"I'll leave you alone, I have to find Florence anyway, if it weren't for you she would be here right this moment."

Mr careless

"I didn't tell you to take care of me, I didn't cause this on myself. If you think you can just be nice then be mean for the next thirty seconds, then I suggest you choose one of them, I don't work with people that change color like lizards. "I hissed at him.

" Or maybe you cared for her more than you are willing to admit, what kind of friend are you to Charles huh?"

"That's not any of your business," He said folding his arms piercing my soul with his eyes.

"Well, don't let me be yours either," I turned away and I noticed a pair of club clothes.

Florence's

"It's not what it looks like," He hurriedly walk over to it and shoved it under the sofa.

"No it doesn't, am seeing club clothes but she helps to doctor your arse, she gave you medicine when you are sick," I said with scars and opened the door, without looking around his room I walk out.

Charles's point of view

It's a confusing feeling, when you are sitting around a family you see only once upon a time or when there is an emergency. Although Carlton was different, he talk to me more than the others.

"Who is the lady I saw you drooling over last week?"Carlton asked handing me a can of fruit punch.

"Her name Is Florence, named after the city in Italy," Smiling foolishly, Carlton knows I don't drool, I usually take what I want, and that's what makes Florence different. Ever since Drake introduce me to her, I could barely take my eyes off her, she took over my mind.

She got my mind twisting with her face that I couldn't even admit. I went on dates without feeling anything for the girls, I lied to girls just to get rid of her but she just didn't leave my visual cortex.

"She is missing," I spoke into the silence. Roman lifted his eyes from his phone screen and looked up at me. Marlon was taking up a can of juice but his hand paused in the air. That's what family is for, even when there hardly there, they showed up when you need them.

"You want us to help? Charles, it took over one hundred years but you've finally gone mad," He said his British accent getting high, but I didn't expect that. He was always the noble one, Turning my head I looked up at him.

He can't be serious

"What? He is powerful we cant beat him," He said with boredom in his voice. Marlon ran his fingers over his hair and sighed. There I was frustrating them with my problems.

"I'll help, because he took something from me," Roman spoke up.

Penny's point of view

I don't know why I argued with him, that's not me. I always tell myself not to argue with someone that isn't worth my time. Exiting the room, I noticed I was on the school.

So that was his dorm room

Walking into the hall where I saw him hug Florence. Exiting the room, I shifted and hide from the cameras. Walking normally on the corridor, I hide in the shadows and I didn't stopped until I jumped through my bedroom window.

It's time Lora and I have a little chat

"I see you are finally back," I saw her sitting on my bed, in a black long nightgown, her blond white hair falling around her shoulders.

"Yes am back, and you better talk fast. I need details, where is my mother? Don't tell me I should figure that out because the fucking injection did that to me."

"The medicine didn't do anything, it was just the right moment and I don't know where your mother is but I do know one thing."

"What's that?"

"The only way you can stop the dark lord, you'll have to find him and allow him to fall in love with you, it is written that whoever fights the sedate and transformed is the chosen one of the alpha and you are the first one in Over a thousand years do that, it was a curse written by the leader of the witches and she died a long time ago, the destiny cannot be changed," She said looking up at me. My mind went blank as I allowed what she says to sinks in.

"What about Drake?"

"He is my son, you cannot fall for him because he the next in line if the alpha dies, and he won't be dead unless you have his heart and killed him, and mark my word honey he ain't a ghost so you'll probably fall for him anyway before you knew it, you won't have the heart to kill him then."

I sighed and I looked around me and I wonder

Why me?

--------------------------------------------------------------

That's it guys, thank you for all the support.

Leon is in some deep shit😆