17.DOUBLE TROUBLE

Loyal Ak
--------------

Penny's point of view

She wasn't in her real skin all along and now the leaders have given her permission to get her real body; that was hidden for years near a witch coven in the flatburg. She is willing to change her body because she has been struggling with her dead grandmother's own, she has no idea if her sons will be able to recognize her, she has also lied to them and most everyone that her name is James when's its Standford.

Lord

I watched as the attention slowly drift away from Drake. I couldn't believe my ears when Florence declared his feelings. Even though he liked both of us I couldn't help but feel his embarrassment.

Damn talk about man whore, no, not exactly,womaniser

I felt my head sway to the left and I fight to keep my eyes open. Flashes of darkness and thunder entered my inner eye.

"It's happening, they are pulling her in," and she started to chant.
"Redeem, redeem, let her soul be free, redeem, redeem let the spell fall on me."

As my eyes cleared, she fall on her back shaking, her luggage rolled on the floor and her eyes turned white.

"What have you done?"I asked and we all rushed to her side.

"I asked the ancestors to put the spell on me knowing that the leader will take it off, it would have killed you," She muttered, I held her hand tightly and the place shook, the ground moved and the cupboards flew open, dish shattered and crack on the floor. Everyone looked on with fright in their eyes, I could feel my heart thudding as I hear the beating of the others. Suddenly Drake freed my hand away from hers and the place went still.

"Double fuck," Roman sighed, sitting on the floor.

Fuck indeed

The feeling of being a danger to those around you; those that showed they cared, isn't good. I got up feeling like a threat, I pushed my hands in my pocket.

"Are you okay?"Drake asked.

"Am okay my son, its not every day the ancestors fight against me."

"What are you doing?" Even Florence gave her a warning glance. I noticed the muscles in Drake's back tensed up.

"What ? Can't I call any of you my child?after all am the elder in this city." She said, staring into my eyes and Drake took her up by her hand and pulled her to her feet.

"I can't stay here; am danger to Penny and so she is to me. Am leaving and making sure when I got back all is well." It must've been pained her heart to leave him behind when she has no idea where her other son is or maybe she does. she took up her bags and he lift her, my heart warmed as he carried her across the room toward the exit. I should have known the spell allowed us all to enter. He had lifted her like the son he is and it pained me.

What if he knows that she is his mother?

I thought to myself remembering the vision I've got when I touched him.My mother is out there working to protect me.

"Am leaving," I say meanwhile trying to calm my excited heartbeat.

"No, you are not, make sure when I got back you are here," With force in his voice and the others disappear with him through the wall.

"Excuse me? what did you just say?" I asked the hall. " You can't just boss me around," Picking up the shattered plates.

"He can and he did because he cared, and as to fuck up as he is; he is a good man Penny."