1.The Arrival

"Yes, of course, it's fine tomorrow dear "said Mr Jeon

" But I'm not sure that your younger brother will be with me to pick you guys up from the airport" he added

"No son. I promise he will be here tommorrow when you arrive. I'll make sure of that" Mr Jeon promised.
"Take care. Goodnight" ...

After the phone call with his son jimin who is arriving tomorrow for a vacation to his own hometown Korea with his friends, he made his way to the bedroom.
He saw his beloved wife reading a book while sitting in the sofa placed in the bedroom balcony.

"Hey darling" says Mr jeon.
Mrs Jeon closed the book and turned around to look at her clingy husband who is hugging her right now.

"Honeyy" said Mrs Jeon with fake irritation. Mr Jeon replied her with a hum.

"Did our jiminie called you honey? " she asked.

"Ya bo-ah. He called me a while ago and said that to make sure our baby kook will be home when his hyung arrives. " says while hugging her tightly.

"Bo-ah, don't let kook go out tomorrow okay? "

"Honey, I already said to kook to be here tommorrow morning when his hyung and his friends arrive. But after hearing the term friends, he changed his mind completely. I'll try to keep him home. "-Mrs Jeon

" This silly kid"says Mr jeon.

The Jeon couple talked for some time before the sleep consumed them.

☀️

The morning sun slowly opened the curtain, and it was a colourful morning with a fresh coming to the world.
Mrs Jeon is enjoying the morning view with a cup of tea while siting in the garden.

A maid nervously made her way towards Mrs Jeon with slow steps and said "Madam, kook is not home."
Jungkook had already made clear to all the staffs in the mansion to not to see him like a Royal highness but to call him kook or jungkook.
"What? How did he go out? I locked his room with this key yesterday" says Mrs Jeon with a shocked face while showing a key 🔑.
" Madam, actually kook had a spare key with him".
Now the expression of Mrs Jeon is priceless which is making the maid hard to control her laugh.After clarifying her side, she made her way back to the mansion leaving a sad Mrs Jeon.

" Why are you like this kook? " said with a playful smile.

After 15 minutes, horn of cars are heard in the front gate. Mrs Jeon ran to the front door and saw her son jimin standing there with a cheerful smile as always. She hugged him tightly and patted his head.

"I missed you eomma. "
says jimin , receiving a miss you too son in a cracked voice.
She moved back and welcomed the others one by one with the same warm hug.

All of a sudden,
"Ommoo, you are soo handsomee.. OMG" says Mrs Jeon with a high pitched voice making Mr Jeon cringe a bit.

"Thank you Mrs Jeon. You are so beautiful too. " replied taehyung embarrassed.

___________________________________

Thank you for reading 🙏

So guys how is the chapter

So guys how is the chapter.i hope it's a ok ok one. I'm sorry for the mistakes. You can correct me openly.
Please vote and comment,also support this book.
I love you❤✨