11.Drunk state

After hearing yoongi's constant whining non stop, taehyung took the initiative to solve the problem between both of them

Taehyung don't have the full confidence to ask jimin about his side too.
So he seeked help from our one and only confidence booster or sunshine named hobi.

He and hobi made their way to Jimin's room.
Jimin's and jungkook's room are situated on the same hallway making taehyung a little curious to look inside the younger's room while passing by.

He saw jungkook sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard wearing a small white shorts and red sweatshirt. He is holding a bottle of whisky in his right hand drinking non stop.

This made taehyung come to stop suddenly.
'Should I go and check on him? ',
his thought was disturbed when hobi called him out.

"Tae, let's go. Why are you standing still? "
asked hobi because of the sudden stop.

Taehyung replied fastly and hurriedly,

"Hobi, you get going. I promise I'll be there in no time. Ok go goooo. "

Taehyung pushed him from the hallway towards jimin's room and ran his way back to enter jungkook's bedroom.

He can already predict that the younger is fully drunk by now, by seeing the current state of him. He headed towards the bed and sat near the younger by leaning his back on the headboard.
It seems like jungkook is not at all aware of his presence even after 5 minutes of staying.

Taehyung called the younger softly, "kook..... " no reply
"Kookkk.. ", he called once again making the younger turn his head right towards his direction.

Jungkook smiled cutely by showing his bunny teeth.
It's the first time taehyung seeing this smile of the younger making his heart boom boom.

This smile on the younger's face and the current state are making him hard to control himself.

Jungkook is looking so hot and cute with his cheeks painted a natural blush ,to his lips looking red and moisturised, his eye lashes spread elegantly and eyes partly closed.

His unholy thoughts came to an end when he saw the younger making his way to sit on his lap making him still.

Jungkook sat on his lap with his each legs on both the sides respectively and hands placed on the others nape facing taehyung.

"H hey ju-ju-jungkook, what are you doing? "
asked taehyung while stuttering hardly because of the close proximity of the younger.

"Taehyungiee.. "

called a cute jungkook with a pout visible on his lips making taehyung coo hardly.

Jungkook started mumbling a lot of his childhood stories in his own drunk language which is half understandable.
He is talking non stop.

Suddenly an idea came to taehyung's mind,
'Why not ask him about yesterday? '

"Kook.. Kooo, can your taehyungie ask you a question. Will you reply me? "

"Yeshh koo baby will refly youuu"replied jungkook.

" Why did you left from the dance class suddenly after watching my dance baby? "asked the curious tiger.

" Hmm 🤔 , whhhyyyy? " , the boy asked himself.

"Oohhh I gosh itt.
You reminded me of someone who was soooo close to mee hyungie. "

Jungkook's eyes started to water by saying these words making taehyung don't want to question furthermore.

Jungkook wiped his tears quickly and stared at taehyung intensively - all of a sudden.

"Let'sss kisshh" said jungkook by looking into taehyung's now shocked face.

Taehyung stayed still not knowing what to do.

The younger started to lean forward. He closed his eyes tightly waiting for whatever the younger wanted to happen. He can feel the younger's hot breathe near his lips. Both of their breadth mingling together. He is waiting for the moment to happen.

But,

Suddenly, he felt a coconut head falling on his shoulder with their chest pressed together without any space. Hands loosely placed on his shoulder blades too.

Taehyung opened his eyes and starred at the now sleeping boy. Eyes closed, lips partly open with soft snores coming from them.

Taehyung sigh in relief , he don't want to take advantage of the younger in this state. He is a gentleman after all.

He laid the younger on the bed in a comfortable position to sleep and left the bedroom before closing the door.

Reality hits him hard like a bullet train,
'OMGGG jiminnnnn'

_______________🤍🪄______________

Thank you for reading🙏

Please vote and comment 🥺

I love you ❤🌈