21.Scented

It's been five days since they arrived in America. Yoonmin couple and hobi went to their own houses.

Jumgkook and yeonjun become best buddies and he revealed his plan to yeonjun , who will always support him wholeheartedly.

Jin and jungkook become so close too. Jungkook loves to cook but he was lazy back then. But now he started to make all of tae's favorite dishes by seeking help from jin.

Namjoon is a very caring and a protective father. Whatever jungkook needs, he'll provide it within a blink of an eye... most importantly buys him lots of banana milk on his way back home everyday.

Jungkook was disturbing and teasing taehyung non stop making the other burst out any moment, but trying his best to control his anger. The brain behind all these is yeonjun's, for sure.

Teasing includes texting him naughty at night when the latter goes for sleep (not him but yeonjun) ... Brushing their shoulder everytime he walk passed him.. Staring at him without blinking... Touching the bare foot of tae with his, under the table when they are having food while staring at him with his innocent doe eyes... Purposefully sitting near him , too close for the others liking...

Jungkook don't even know why he is doing all these stuffs. He wanted to make the elder talk to him or glance at him at least ones. Yeonjun is the master brain behind every naughty things.

Jungkook is an innocent little bean. He don't have any experience or thoughts of *cough* you know...
He is just doing this to make the elder talk to him.

These five days were a torture period for taehyung.

_________💜_________

~~

Taehyung and yeonjun is sitting on the living room couch watching a movie. Jin went near them and said,

"Taebear, give his form to jungkookie. He can go to his new university from next week. "

"Omg really, kookie and me will go to our university together eomma. " Replied yeonjun with excitement and started to dance.

"Tae.. Pass this to him and say to fill this form and gave it to the reception on his first day itself.", jin repeated himself.

"Eomma.. Why me? I can't.. Ask this dancer.. "
said taehyung with a boring tone making Jin to start his rap.

" YAH KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG.. I'M YOUR FREAKING MOTHER AND YOU CAN'T EVEN OBEY THIS ONE THING I'M SAYING TO YOU. LET ME TAKE MY FRYING PAN TO SLAP YOUR ASS WITH THAT ,YOU IDIOT OF A LAZY SON----"

Taehyung took the form from Jin's hand and ran towards jungkook's room with full speed.

He knocked the room but no response were heard,
"Is he sleeping? ", thought tae.