34.The Happy News

After 1 year:

"Hyungieee.... "

"Yaa babiee.. "

It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Taehyung and jungkook are having a cuddling session in their bedroom.

After taehyung and others came back from the university , they joined in the Kim's hospital itself.

Taehyung is a cardiac surgeon and he is really enjoying his profession.

About the business of their family, namjoon is still taking care of it as it's only been an year since taehyung started working.

Jimin is working as the Junior of Jin. They are in the gynecology department.

Yoongi and hoseok are in the neurology department.

Nobody pressured them to this profession, so they are totally happy and enjoying with it.

Jungkook's classes got over. He completed his final semester. Now his final exams are the only thing pending.

Kim couple with the jeon couple are planning to conduct the marriage ceremony of taehyung and jungkook within next month.

In these one year time, their relationship got more stable, strong and perfectly healthy.
Cute fights and bickering with sweet kisses and small make out session happens from time to time. They don't want to take another step in their relationship right at this moment.

They are planning their best night to be after their wedding.

Both of them are controlling their hormones to the level best especially taehyung to not to wreck the other before their wedding day.

Jimin and yoongi got married after they started working. It's been 9 months since they are married.

Hobi is not showing any interest in relationships, but if the right one will come, then he'll definitely give a chance.

(Back to the story)

"Hyungieeee..... "

"Say babyy.... "
Replied taehyung while caressing his fingers on the latter's clothed waist.

"You--"
Jungkook got cut off by Jin shouting from downstairs.

"Taehyungahh kookiee, come down stairs. "

They made their way to the living room and saw Kim family with yoongi and jimin present there.

"What is the occasion? Everyone is here today! . "
asked jungkook and sat near jimin who has a shy smile on his face.

"Actually ji--"
Yeonjun started to say something but cut off by Jin slapping his hands.

"Shuu, you shut up. They'll say it. "
Yoongi took jimin's hand on his and said