14.Who?

It's been a few days after their picnic eve.
The things are going pretty smoothely but not between the special two people in the house. They still bicker,tease and fight a lot like small kids from kindergarten.

But their activities are always entertaining for other members in the house to watch. They found it very funny.

Jungkook had dance class early in the morning. So he woke up and went earlier than usual.

Yoonmin were busy in their bedroom , watching Netflix.. Chilling.. Making out... Cuddling like a sweet couple they are.

Jimin and yoongi together told jimin's parents about their relationship few days after their confession. They really liked yoongi at first sight,as he is a gentleman and trust him to give their cute son's hand to him.

Hobi always like to play video games and he find it interesting and time passing. Somedays he go with jungkook to the dance class because hobi is a very talented dancer and love to teach others.

Taehyung don't have anything to do at the free time. Before the couple were forming, he either send time with yoongi or jimin but now he can't , as the couple are being intimate every freaking second.

So he planned to do his vacation activities that should be submitted after their university reopens. He is in his room sitting on the bed with laptop in his lap. Typing sounds of keyboard are the only sound heard in the room.

After a few minutes, he good a call from his appa. He attended the video call , it was his appa and papa with that lil brat of his too...

Namjoon: we really miss you my son..

Jin: yes baby. We miss you. Come back soon.

Says the couple as soon as the call attended by Tae.

Tae: I know, my beautiful family is missing me so much

Yeonjun: hey broo. But I'm not missing you. You stay there. Don't come back. I'm enjoying my time hereeee...

Tae: You brat. Let me come there and beat your ass idiot.

They laughed at their sons sillyness and cute bickerings.

Taehyung really wanted to say about jungkook to his parents . He is really serious about having jungkook in his life till the end. He enjoyed teasing the younger because he wanted to make him feel close to each other. Jungkook don't really appreciate soft talks with him. So he always find a way to have a silly fight together.

Taehyung:Appa papa.. I want to say something really serious with you guys... That.. I...
I really like jimin's younger brother. Not like.. I love him.
He is a lil brat like that idiot of my brother but still I love him so so much.

Namjoon and jin: Baby bear.. It's your life and you are the one who should take the right decision regarding your life. We will support you always and forever. Okay..

Tae: but appa papa.. He is really not into me and I know that. But I love him a lot to just slip him from my hands. I'll try my best to make him mine.

Joon and jin: Everything will be alright dear. Don't lose hope. You can and you will.. FIGHTING.

Yeonjun: brother FIGHTING... We both are in the same phase. I'm also going behind soobin for a very long time.

Tae:yahh you brat. You are still Young.. papa you not hearing him..

Their bickering and family time continued for a long time.

__________❤___________

• At 9.00 pm..

Everybody is joining in the living room one by one as the dinner time is approaching.

As they are watching a tv show together, the bell rang indicating someone's arrival.. This late?

Mrs jeon headed towards the front to open the door.

"JACKSON ..my babii" .........

was the loud voice heard from the front door.

'Jackson who? '
thought taehyung.

______________🤍🪄_______________

Thankyou for reading 🙏

Please vote and comment 💝

I love you❤🌈

Damn the handsome man 🥵