32.Lunatic people

It's been few weeks since the Art's day had been conducted in the university.

A lot of things happened within these days like sehun continues to hit on jungkook to ask him for a date but he always find an excuse to skip from that which is making sehun frustrated.

Taehyung and others have started their final exam which is going smoothly.

But taehyung always found few minutes to talk to yeonjun about the unusual things happening in jungkook's university.

Other than these, everything and everyone are good on their own.

~🤎~

Today as usual, jin dropped them on their university and made his way to his hospital.

He parked the car on the hospital parking lot and went inside.

"Good morning sir"
The receptionist welcomed him with a very warm smile.

"Morning"
Jin replied with the same enthusiasm.

While making his way towards his cabin, he stopped his movements as someone called him from behind.

He turned around with a smile and saw his colleague named Lee Sua coming towards him with an over excited smile playing creepily on her lips.

She is his colleague for a very long time. Her husband is also a business man like Namjoon.

So they meet each other a lot on business meetings, parties etc.

But jin doesn't really appreciate her company a lot.

Because she is very rude towards every being in this planet with that rich ass behavior.

"Dr jin, morning.. How are you doing? "

"Morning sua ssi.. I'm doing good. "
Replied him.

"Actually doctor, I want to have a talk with you about something serious. When will you be free? "
asked her with that same smile.

"Huh I'll be free after 12.00pm as my first section will be over. "

"Ok then let's have lunch together. "

With that, she left to her cabin leaving a confused and curious jin behind.

              __________________

~~

Jin and sua are now having lunch on their hospital canteen facing each other.

They joined after Jin's consultation got over.

The silence between them were cut off by her question which made jin choke hardly.

"Drink this doctor. "

"I-Its ok.. What did y-you say? "
asked jin once again.

"Aaah. I was talking about marrying my younger son to your older son. What do you say?
As you know, we both are from business family knowing each other for a very long time. I thought it'll be a great thing. "
asked her with full confidence.