3.Tease

After explaining the current situation between the Kim and the jeon to everyone...

" Jeon jungkook, how rude of you to treat your guest this way?
Who taught you this? "
says Mr jeon with slight anger and embarrassment.

He continued,
" I'm so sorry on his behalf son, please he is still a naughty kid who don't follow anything. "

"it's ok mr jeon , I didn't take this matter seriously. He is just childish I guess. "

By saying this words,
taehyung looked straight into jungkook's eyes and the emotions present are anger, frustration and sadness?

By this, everyone started going out of the room one by one.

Taehyung was the last one to go out. While exciting, he slightly move his hands and brushed his finger tips on jungkook's palm and touched their shoulder making jungkook even more angry.

But he controlled himself, because he don't want to make a scene in front of his parents again.

__________________

It's been 3 days, they arrived.

The jeon couple are so happy having everyone here but one person was still not at all happy.

It's not because of all the three of them. Jungkook actually talked to both yoongi and hobi, they are pretty chill according to jungkook and he liked that.

They played games sometimes or watching movie together. They are pretty fun to him.

But the one and only almighty THE KIM FU*CKING TAEHYUNG is a bit*h in his words.

You guys thinking why he hates him so much. Let's seeee....

:Night 9.00pm,

Everyone is in the dining table, enjoying their dinner.

#Jungkook's pov:

While I'm eating the dinner peacefully, I felt a leg in top of mine.

I looked up and saw the mighty Kim smirking.

'This bit*h'

We started kicking each other under the table without nobody noticing.

After getting so frustrated, I kicked hardly but jimin groaned in pain.

'Omg I'm trapped'

I kicked the wrong leg. Shit

I saw the Kim smirking again. I will wipe that off you idiot. Just wait and watch I'll defenetly take the rev--

"JEON JUNGKOOOOK"

wow, it is none other than my hyung.. I'm over. Somebody please save me. Lord..

End of jk's pov_ _ _ _

Jimin started scolding jungkook non stop while taehyung is laughing his ass off.

Jungkook said sorry and kissed his hyung's cheek as a apology. Jimin melted in that and patted his head.

"It's okay , you are my baby after all"

After that ridiculous moment, everyone went to their own room and slept.

___________________________________

Thank you for reading lovelies🙏

Please vote and comment.

You can correct my mistakes. I'm not a good writer. 🥲

I love you ❤🌈