19.Quick plans

The sudden silence of the living room were disturbed when taehyung's phone rang

Taehyung took his phone out from his pants pocket and excused himself. He made his way out of the mansion to attend the call.

Jungkook was nervously waiting for the older to come back.
'Why I'm getting so nervous? ', questioned jungkook himself.

After a long 5 minutes, Tae came back to the living room and sat near jimin . He whispered something in his ear.
Jimin called out for everyone's attention and nudged Tae's shoulder lightly.

"Mr jeon.. Mrs jeon. I- I'm planning to go back to America."

"WHAAAAAAT"

the surprised voice surprised everyone in the living room especially taehyung. Because the voice belongs to none other than his kookie.

Jungkook saw the surprised face of everybody and cleared his throat and asked decently.

"I mean... Why you--you guys are leaving all of a sudden. ", trying not to cry in front to them.

"Eomma appa.. We planned to leave this week itself. But taehyung got a call from the unit and said the tickets are all full this week . So we'll be leaving next week. "
said jimin with confidence.

Mrs jeon's face became gloomy and she asked her doubt in a low voice...
"Why? You guys don't like it here?"

Taehyung stood up from his seat and place himself near Mrs jeon.

Taehyung understood that his kookie's whining nature came from his own mother.

He gave her a reassuring hug and a sorry as an apology..

"Eomma, don't be sad. If you get sad, your taebear will get sad too". said taehyung with a pout.

Mrs jeon hugged him back and patted his head lovingly.

After some time,Taehyung continued his words,
" Eomma, you know, this is a two months vacation and one month is already over.. My eomma and appa are also missing me . They requested me to come back. I'm sorry.. I'll visit you again for sure. "
Mrs jeon's eyes tear up with his caring words.

"Your parents are so so lucky to have you as a son. You'll be my son too.. Right Tae? "
Taehyung promised her and hugged her tightly again.

Jimin watched their interaction with a sweet smile and turned his side to look at jungkook.

Jungkook is crying badly while watching them, surprising jimin.
He was sitting on the back so nobody noticed this other than jimin. Jungkook stood up abrantly from his seat and ran to upstairs.

Jimin's heart pained seeing his baby brother crying. He ran behind him .
He saw the other laying on the bed with his face pressed on the pillow to muffle his cries.