44.BABY BUN BUN

Months after months passed in a blink of an eye with lots of happiness and special moments especially for Tae and jungkook.

They went through all the emotions during the last few months. A baby of their own, made by them together with lots of love and care..growing inside the younger was beyond something they've ever felt. It was the most memorable period of their life that they'll never forget.

Jungkook is in his final month, his date is due after 10 days to be exact.

Today, as usual jin went to the hospital early in the morning along with Namjoon. Yeonjun went to the university and taehyung is getting ready to go to his office.

~~

"Tae, why are you going today?
My due date is nearing...!!!
You don't love me anymore baby... "

Jungkook was whining since early in the morning because he don't want tae to leave him even for a moment.

Taehyung was doing work from home since three weeks. He wants to take care of jungkook by himself without anybody's help.

Jungkook is doing a lot of things alone which taehyung can never do... sacrificing, pain, everything...
Jungkook is suffering alone.

Everyday after Tae came back from work, he sat near the younger on the bed and will massage the younger's both legs, back, neck... Tell him stories... Cuddle with him... Take care of him... Make him sleep peacefully at night by singing.

"Baby, jimin will be here within a minute. I'll be back at the lunch time baby and we'll eat together. How is it? "
Said taehyung while kneeling in front of the younger boy who is sitting in the edge of the bed.

"Nuuuuu... Don't gooooo"
Whined jungkook again and again.

A sigh left from tae's mouth. He don't want to leave his baby in this situation too. But the company needs him for the meeting happening today regarding an important deal.
He tried his best to escape but Namjoon pleaded him to go.

"Baby... I love you."

"I love you too Tae"

"Then come, let's go down stairs, jimin will be here. "

The younger pouted heavily and said,
"Ok. Now help me wear my slippers idiot! "

Tae smiled widely and took a slipper from the floor and grabbed the younger's feet gently and helped him wear.

While wearing the slippers, jungkook took his left palm and placed it on tae's shoulder who is kneeling in front of him.

Suddenly, Tae felt the hands in his shoulder tightening and a groan left from the younger's mouth.

"Baby... What happened?
How are you feeling? Is it the contractions? Tell me baby.. "

Jungkook's eyes watered and the groans turned to screams. He hold his lower stomach with one hand and other hold tae's hand tightly, crying in pain.