31.Life Goes On

So the last day for the couple before taehyung's departure went well with a nice family breakfast, cute fights with jin , bickering with each other, cuddling....

They already know that they will miss all these moments for some time. But you can't just always cry thinking about beautiful memories right.

Life should go on. They need to focus on their career and studies too importantly.

After that, they'll be in each other's arms in their home with family.

            __________💓_________

~~~

The day finally arrived,
The day tae, jimin , hobi and yoongi are leaving to London.

Their flight time is 10.30 am, so they left their house early in the morning.

"Tae bear, take care of your health. Eat all the three meals everyday. Ok"
said jin and hugged taehyung tightly and kissed his forehead.

"Take care. "
said Namjoon and hugged taehyung and patted his head.

Yeonjun and taehyung high fived each other as an all the best.

Then, last but not the least, tae turned towards his bunny boy.

Jungkook has a slight smile on his face, trying his best not to break down in front of others.

Taehyung was studying in London for almost 6 years now in medical school. So his parents are already habituated in this leaving thing.
But not jungkook.

Taehyung came towards the younger and stood in front of him with a smile.

Jungkook was also looking at taehyung with a sweet smile.

Taehyung's eyes then landed on the younger's lips. He wanted to have a taste before leaving.

Because he should live without that lips for months from now on.

Everyone can feel the tension around the couple.

Taehyung cupped jungkook's face, but he looked down.
So taehyung turned his head to look at others signalling something.

Everybody turned from the couple to gave them some privacy.

After seeing this, jungkook looked up and smiled.

Taehyung leaned in and gave a peck. Then, looked at the latter's eyes and saw them glistening with tears.

He leaned in again and shared a very passionate kiss conveying every emotions.

Announcement about their boarding were heard in the background, so they pulled back and hugged each other tightly.

"Take care, don't miss me so much. "
said taehyung and kissed the younger's forehead.