5.Tennis

A pleasent morning, Sorry

A pleasent morning, Sorry.. A pleasent afternoon-12.00pm..

Taehyung is on the way to the living room rubbing his sleepy eyes in an attractive way.

A major plan is working on in his head. He searched for yoongi to discuss the plan with him.

Yoongi is sitting in the living room coach watching television. Taehyung made his way to him & placed himself near.

"Hy yoongi"

"What bit*ch? "
says the savage one.

Taehyung made a disgusting face as a reply and continued,
"Yoongi let's go for an outing today. And the main thing is we should take jungkook with us. "

"First, WHY?,
second , NO!, now go away let me rest. "

"Yoongs, I want to know something from him. Please let's go out today"
Taehyung whinned

Yoongi replied with a bore face,
"WE cannot go out today because I'm going out with jimin and I don't want to dirty ass with us. Just go out with your jungkook alone. "

Yoongi has a huge crush on jimin for the very start of the university year but due to the fear of losing their friendship, he didn't propose him till now.

Now he convinced jimin to show him around their hometown and he f*cking cannot miss this chance.

Taehyung agreed with him this time because he want his two best friends to be together.
It's his wish for a very long tome.

The only hope next is jhooope..

He made his way to search him around the mansion but didn't saw anyone.
At last, he asked a maid and said that he and jungkook went out early morning and not back yet.

His hope shattered again like the vase that shattered when he and jungkook first met.

___________________________________

☀️ ☀️

Next day , taehyung woke up early morning to start his next plan.

Everyone are sitting in the living room chatting and drinking tea/coffee.

"Guys, let's go to the tennis court of Mr jeon and enjooyy"
taehyung says with excitement.

But everybody liked the idea and agreed with it pretty easily.
But jungkook is not at all interested in that idea.

Mr jeon convinced jungkook to go out with them as they don't know the way to the court.

#At tennis court: 🎾
----------------------------

Taehyung and jungkook are playing against each other.
The game is going pretty well as they both are somewhat good players.

All of a sudden, jungkook leg slipped and he fell down.
Jimin ran fastly to him.

"Kooks, you ok? Let me see your angle. "
said jimin with worried voice.

"It's ok hyung. My angle is paining a bit but I'll go home and take rest. You guys continue the game. "
says the stubborn one.

" No one is playing anymore. Come on kookie, we are going home. "
said taehyung and tried to hold his hand but jungkook didn't allowed it.

Others are looking at taehyung with pure sus especially jimin.

Taehyung gives a sad smile to himself.
Jungkook started to walk towards his car but suddenly his leg went weak .

Before his cute ass touched the floor, two hands made their way to the exact places and picked him bridal style.

Jungkook tried to wiggle from his hold but taehyung secure him still and placed him in the passenger seat.

Before starting the engine, taehyung asked,
"let's go to hospital. "

"NO, NO" said jungkook in utter panic.

Jungkook convinced taehyung to go home as his mother is a doctor and he assure that she will take care of him.
Taehyung agreed finally.

______________🤍🪄_______________

Thank you for reading 🙏

Please vote and comment. 🤗

I love you❤🌈