7.Kitchen romance

In the morning, the sun is bright, and the sunlight is warm and not harsh

In the morning, the sun is bright, and the sunlight is warm and not harsh. The birds keep chirping, and the breeze is cool.

In the sofa of the living room, laying taehyung like a dead body.

"Hey boy, go and eat something. " said yoongi with a bore face.

Taehyung woke up early in the morning and made his way to the living room but due to his strong sleepy head, he laid on the near by sofa to sleep again.

After a very long woke up mission completed by yoongi,
Taehyung head to the kitchen half asleep.

Jimin and jungkook are trying to make a red velvet cake after watching some YouTube videos.

Jungkook is putting the cake in the oven and jimin is making whipped cream for the cake.

Taehyung with half opened eyes saw jimin standing beside the kitchen island. Taehyung went and backhugged him.

"Morning taeee"

"Morning chim"

Soulmates wished each other mornings and jimin continued his work with a bear clinging to him.

Jimin is a great supported to taehyung.
He treat tae like his little brother. He took care of him, helped him figuring out something important, supported him in every matter.
So they called themselves soulmates.

After 5 minutes of hugging,
"Tae, wait here for a second. I'll be back. " said jimin
"Mmm"

Now taehyung is sleeping while standing in the middle of the kitchen.
After a minute or so, when he opened his eyes, he saw a figure standing in the exact same place jimin stood earlier.

He again walked straight to the figure and hugged the body whose back was facing him.

The person froze by the sudden action.

Tae nuzzled his face into the latter's neck.

"Mmm, you smell so different and good chimm. " said Tae.

Taehyung hugged him more tightly.
'You become a bit buff suddenly.' He thought to himself.

Suddenly a small voice called his name,

"Tae"

He raised his head from the latter's shoulder and looked straight into the eyes.

"Kook"

said him with his morning husky voice, sending a shiver down the younger's body.

They both are looking into each others eyes .
Their lips are not even an inch apart.

Taehyung's eyes move down to look into the younger's lips.

'So moist, so plumpy, so kissable so--

His sudden dirty thoughts are disturbed when jungkook turned around and pushed him with a little force making him move an inch back.

Jungkook left the kitchen suddenly without looking back.

Jimin came back and saw that jungkook is leaving.

"Hey kook"
"Where is he going Tae? "
asked jimin.

"I don't know"
replied taehyung with a smile.
Kitchen romance is so romantic...

"Why are you smiling like an idiot you are bit*h? "
asked jimin while slapping his biceps.

Taehyung pinched jimin's chubby cheeks and run away from the kitchen without waiting for the kick.

_______________🤍🪄______________

Thank you for reading🙏

Please vote and comment. Support my book please. 💝

I love you ❤🌈